User Tag List

Thread: Act or npc

Default Act or npc

Hey guys

Quick question for yas mechanics told me my clutch is gone it was an act 6 puk clutch kit with pro light single mass fly wheel

My question is what do you consider a better clutch for daily driving the clutch above or something from the npc range
    My missus struggled with the act however that may of been because it was getting stiffer due to being on its eay out harder to depress the pedal
    Also shell drive it rarely but she would be in it on the odd occasion

Thanks in advance

Blog Entries

Can't give you a comparison because I haven't driven an act clutch, but I'm super happy with NPC organic as a daily replacement for OEM

Hey AJ, its Rukibriz, haha.

I've just recently fitted up the NPC 5 puck and I'm driving that around fine, but takes getting used to. They do have a cushion ceramic disc, which will still handle power but a lot smoother. Found the guys at NPC really supportive and easy to deal with. With ACT I remember reading years ago a few issues with their setup and people having to change their clutch in less than 50,000 kms.

Rukibriz hows it bruv??
    Soz for the late as reply not sure if i updated ya or not it turned out to be the clutch slave so im sticking with the act its doing the job slowely fixing things when time and cash allows
    This things a money pit man but im balls deep now so on with the job
    Wats new on ur end??