User Tag List

Thread: TAS Check-in

1. Default TAS Check-in

Hi there,

Just registered and spent a good while checking through any old threads to see if I could find much info on recent Tas people, not finding too much.

What I know from spotting...

Silver BL3 female owner I think who at least works down at Blackmans Bay/Kingston area
    Dark grey BK3 with a modded exhaust and tinted windows, I've only ever seen once in North Hobart area (Update this isn't an MPS, but a 2.5l with modded exhaust)
    An older lady down the outlet way with a stock Black BK3
    Silver MPS6 also down the outlet way, used to see their car at kids swimming lessons
    White MPS6 I've seen down the outlet and turn off around the lee area, not seen recently

Then there is my Blue Gen 1 MPS3 which has just ticked over to 175,000kms and has had zero mechanical issues. It's getting a full timing chain service done early December so I hope that it keeps going for a while longer, the original owners were up Launceston way and I've got the full service history for it from the start in a folder.
    Last edited by Ignignort; 27-11-2019 at 11:29 AM.

2. Default

Just spotted for the first time a Red Gen 2 MPS3 going past my office in North Hobart.

One day someone will see this and go "oh hey thats me"