User Tag List

Thread: BC Coilovers adjustment issues for mazda 3

1. Default BC Coilovers adjustment issues for mazda 3

Hi all,

I recently bought BC coilovers for my Mazda 3 MPS last week and I am thinking about taking them back. Reason why is because of the adjustment as I have try to adjusting them to the lowest setting on my 19inch standard rims yes it looks lower but if I was to change to say a 17inch rims or something they wouldn't look low and I wouldn't have any other options with adjustment. now has anyone else have had the same issue at all?

Also have a look at the photo this is with 1 inch adjustment left which is 1 inch to the lowest which looks ridiculous and it doesn's even look like I have coilovers on the damn car and the next photo is with normal lower springs which looks much better.

does anyone have any advised or should I just take them back as its going to give me grief later on down the track.

thanks in advance
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0272.jpg 
Views:	145 
Size:	888.0 KB 
ID:	18021   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0166.jpg 
Views:	108 
Size:	1.23 MB 
ID:	18022  
    Last edited by Nexus; 15-12-2018 at 06:20 PM. Reason: invalid HTML

Blog Entries

sorry didn't notice this one had been moderated.

I doubt they'll give you any grief, but I would have expected more drop to be possible. I've tein myself so can't say re: BC but my minimum drop is 15mm - that's the highest tein street advanced go. standard rims are 18". I don't know if this would apply, but spring pre-tention and things like that might get lower- it's something I'd be taking to a shop and asking, sorry don't know more about BC myself