User Tag List

Thread: Mazda has it's best sales month ever

Default Mazda has it's best sales month ever

Courtesy of caradvice.com

Despite the on-going financial doom and gloom Mazda Australia have bucked the trend recording its best sales month ever this June retailing a bumper 8406 units.

The impressive result shattered the company’s previous best of 7565 set back in March of 2008.

The key to Mazda’s success rests largely with the all-new Mazda3 which sold some 3741 units across Australia in June.

Mazda’s BT-50 utility and Mazda2 small car have also had a good month with 1327 and 1202 model sales recorded respectively.

“This truly is a wonderful result for Mazda and our world-class dealer network, with very solid sales across all of our line-up,” said Mazda Australia managing director Doug Dickson. “It clearly demonstrates that the New Generation Mazda3 will build on the success of the original model. The New Generation Mazda3’s combination of style, Zoom-Zoom performance, features and outstanding value builds on Mazda’s brand DNA. This recipe clearly satisfies the expectations and desires of a growing number of Australian new car buyers.”
    Last edited by shakespeare; 02-07-2009 at 06:12 PM.
    from Orange NSW

Blog Entries

Wow I am actually surprised, the new Mazda was something really different and the public has embraced it!

The public will embrace it becoz the original model was a best seller and set the standard.

Once ppl know the Mazda 3 is great....and everyone wants one...ppl get in their head..

Oh I want a new one...I wanna be different...everyone has the old model.

Also...it is better with sat nav and a few other trinkets.

So im not surprised its selling well.

Also...everyone watch the sales of the new 3MPS...

Now its known...and everyone wants one...but sadly missed out becoz the old model was all sold out.

Happy Motoring
    duglet