User Tag List

Thread: Power Windows Issue

1. Post Power Windows Issue

Hi Lads,

All my power windows work properly if i use their own switches, however i cannot use my drivers side master switches to close my front passenger window (I can only open it with the drivers master switch).
    The drivers master switches operate the other 3 windows just fine though.

I have checked fuses, slam the door while holding down the switches, reset ECU and clean the dirt under the windows.

Any help out there?

tytyty

Blog Entries

G'day. I think you will need to service or replace the faulting switch - if I'm correct the passenger side front window will open from the drivers controls but not close, yes?
    Before replacing I would look at removing the switch block and inspecvting the switch directly, see if it can have contacts cleaned or anything like that - I'm not sure as I haven't had to remove mine yet - touch wood - I think there's a good chance you may need to get some replacement switches from a wrecker.

Quote Originally Posted by Nexus View Post
    G'day. I think you will need to service or replace the faulting switch - if I'm correct the passenger side front window will open from the drivers controls but not close, yes?
    Before replacing I would look at removing the switch block and inspecvting the switch directly, see if it can have contacts cleaned or anything like that - I'm not sure as I haven't had to remove mine yet - touch wood - I think there's a good chance you may need to get some replacement switches from a wrecker.
    What he said ^^^.
    Bang on Nexus...