User Tag List

Thread: Wanted Mazda 6 MPS

Default Wanted Mazda 6 MPS

Hi All,

I'm currently in the market for a 6 MPS.

I've scoured the adverts on Gumtree and Carsales but I would like to buy a car from a fellow MPS enthusiast.

If anyone has one for sale or has some info regarding one please let me know.

thanks in advance.

Richard
    Last edited by Rickdearden; 07-03-2017 at 10:05 PM.

Hey mate,

look for a buisness called 2XS Racing on Facebook, he's got a few 3's and 6's he's selling at the moment.

EDIT: oooh. I just saw you're in perth.

Well, I mean, the nullabor is a nice drive if you fly over and drive it back? or you could freight it.... but I hear that ain't cheap....

Ah yes I should have said location!

Thanks for that info though, it will probably be useful when I get a MPS.

Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    Hey mate,

look for a buisness called 2XS Racing on Facebook, he's got a few 3's and 6's he's selling at the moment.

EDIT: oooh. I just saw you're in perth.

Well, I mean, the nullabor is a nice drive if you fly over and drive it back? or you could freight it.... but I hear that ain't cheap....
    Troy just announced yesterday that he has pulled the pin on 2xs....
    Zoom zoom boom is still up and running tho...

5. Default

Hi Mate, I'm selling my wifes mps 6, very tidy, it does have high kms, (247,000) but i also have a repairable writeoff mps 6 that is identical apart from the colour and that has only done 100,000kms and mechanically immaculate. Selling both together for $8000, my wifes one is still going very strong and has some tasteful mods. call anytime if you're interested,

Sam 0400239533

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by sam View Post
    Hi Mate, I'm selling my wifes mps 6, very tidy, it does have high kms, (247,000) but i also have a repairable writeoff mps 6 that is identical apart from the colour and that has only done 100,000kms and mechanically immaculate. Selling both together for $8000, my wifes one is still going very strong and has some tasteful mods. call anytime if you're interested,

Sam 0400239533
    Curious with the looks of your 6's. I remember to meet a guy with nice MPS which around 220k miles and in great condition, even got new Mickey Thompson tires he bought for $5000.