User Tag List

Thread: MOT Advisories Help

1. Default MOT Advisories Help

I have a couple of advisories from last MOT I'd like to sort.
    rear Trailing arm rubber bush deteriorated but not resulting in excessive movement both (2.4.G.2)
    offside rear outer Tie bar/rod rubber bush deteriorated but not resulting in excessive movement (2.4.G.2)

Are these the control arms I would need ?
    Trailing Arm Mazda 6 MPS 2006-2008 2.3 256bhp PETROL

Thanks for your help

2. Default

I think the trailing arm is the correct part, anyone know of anywhere to get it cheaper, as looking at £250 a side plus fitting ! Appreciate any help here. Thanks

3. Default

Part numbers are G21D-28-200F and G21D-28-250F

hey mate, we've got a few UK members, but most people here that can source cheap parts are going to do so from aussie or US contacts - you'll get murdered in shipping. There is a UK MPS forum, but I can't remember the name, they might be able to hook you up with cheap parts better than us.

5. Default

Hi its generally cheaper to get parts shipped in from the US even with the rubbish post brexit exchange rate. Got a quote of £600 for a pair of trailing arms from Mazda uk !

Well in that case, join the Facebook group MPS Torque and ask a guy called John Nyugen, or, look up a business called New age Auto Parts and talk to Nate. They're both good blokes.