User Tag List

Thread: AEM cold air intake

Default AEM cold air intake

Hi all, I got this as part of a 'bundle' package of bits and pieces a while back. I was told that it is off an mps3 gen 1 BUT I have doubts. After looking at pictures on the web site, it looks like its a standard 3/sp23 cold air intake......I am not prepared to take my car apart to test fitment.
    Make me an offer if interested.....
    Attached Images Attached Images

without measuring it I can't be sure, but I'd be willing to bet thats an aftermarket intake for the MPS, just stock diameter.

Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    without measuring it I can't be sure, but I'd be willing to bet thats an aftermarket intake for the MPS, just stock diameter.
    Perhaps that is so. Ill update with pipe ID as soon as im back home to confirm.
    I know its AEM as its identical to the ones on ebay for over $400 but theres no part no on it anywhere.
    Ill entertain offers being somewhat of an unknown...

Quote Originally Posted by Dog View Post
    Perhaps that is so. Ill update with pipe ID as soon as im back home to confirm.
    I know its AEM as its identical to the ones on ebay for over $400 but theres no part no on it anywhere.
    Ill entertain offers being somewhat of an unknown...
    It's actually not that hard a job to do yourself so wouldn't take much to check

https://youtu.be/SnknYL2ATag

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by MPS00M View Post
    It's actually not that hard a job to do yourself so wouldn't take much to check

https://youtu.be/SnknYL2ATag

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Understood........
    When I get a tuner and am fitting up my tip and sri Ill dummy fit it and see what the go is.....
    For the record the powdercoated pipe and pod filter exit point are 60mm ID.

Sold