User Tag List

Thread: Just an intro!

1. Default Just an intro!

G'day all,

Im from the Northern suburbs of Melbourne, I've bought myself a white '05 Mazda 6 MPS a few weeks ago and loving it. I needed to upgrade from the old daily Honda Civic 2 door and also for the main reason of not being able to fit my 3 boys in the back of the Honda lol. I've always been a fan of the Mazda's, particularly the rotas. Have owned a few rotas in my time and just loved the creature comforts that Mazda offer so decided the MPS would be a great car to own and be able to get the kids in the back too not to mention it still has some reasonable power which is a bonus. Anyway, I'll post a pic or 2 of the recent toy and hopefully meet some of you forum members from Melbourne.

Cheers!

Welcome

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Welcome. Hope you are enjoying the MPS

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Welcome to a fellow Melbournian. Im only fresh here and also an ex rotor head. Not sure how often cruises are organised but keen to meet a few of you guys n gals too.
    Im from the se subs.....
    Far too much eye candy here for my wallet!!! ;-)

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by MPS00M View Post
    Welcome
    Thanks MPSOOM

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Lachlan View Post
    Welcome. Hope you are enjoying the MPS
    Lachlan, the MPS is a pleasure to drive! Even got the wife hooked onto it lol

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Dog View Post
    Welcome to a fellow Melbournian. Im only fresh here and also an ex rotor head. Not sure how often cruises are organised but keen to meet a few of you guys n gals too.
    Im from the se subs.....
    Far too much eye candy here for my wallet!!! ;-)
    Thanks Dog! if you were an ex rotor head we've probably seen or crossed paths at some point. Yeh, it'd be good to go on a cruise at some point with the MPS! What rotor did you own? What MPS do you have now?
    Last edited by maaz605; 08-10-2016 at 12:48 AM.

8. Default

Welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by maaz605 View Post
    Thanks Dog! if you were an ex rotor head we've probably seen or crossed paths at some point. Yeh, it'd be good to go on a cruise at some point with the MPS! What rotor did you own? What MPS do you have now?
    I used to have a series 1 rx2 coupe. Tiger mica with gold v4's and a 13b turbo. I sold it several years ago to a guy in tassie. He wrote it off less than a year later. Only a handful of genuine 2 coupes still left :-(
    Ive got a blk bk stock as a rock......but as finances become avail ill be changing that! :-)
    I need to sell the current daily (cruze tdi) first to free up some cash!

10. Default

welcome to MPS family