User Tag List

Thread: 2010 Mazda 3 MPS - Sydney - few bolt on Mods

Default 2010 Mazda 3 MPS - Sydney - few bolt on Mods

Up for sale is my beloved Silver 2010 Mazda 3 MPS LUXURY Edition. This car is in immaculate condition inside and out. It has GENUINE low kms with only 58,000 on the clock with full look books service history as proof.

The photos do not do this car justice. The interior is still in showroom condition. The seats front and back are immaculate with no rips, tears, stains or marks of ANY kind. The exterior is also in impeccable condition.

Standard Features:

- Bi Xenon Headlights

- Adaptive front headlights system (turn with the steering wheel)

- Stock factory BOSE sound system with stock subwoofer in the boot. Full Bluetooth compatibility with your phone. AUX Jack in centre console

- Factory SAT NAV on its own screen

- Auto headlights with headlight washers

- Auto wipers

- ABS Brakes

- Dynamic Stability Control

- 8 Airbags

- Push Button Start

- Dual zone climate control

- Partial leather seats (in perfect condition)

- 8 airbags

- 18” wheels

- LED interior blue lighting in day and night

- The list goes on…..

I have always taken excellent care of my cars. I am a NON SMOKER. With no Pets or no children. The back seat has hardly even been used.

All services done ON or before due date.

This car has the following:

- Tyres 90% tread remaining

- Rego expires December 2016

- New CP-E Rear Engine Mount (purchased from Edge Autosport USA)

- New Autotech fuel pump (also bought from Edge Autosport USA)

The Engine Mount and Fuel pump are two of the weak links on the Mazda MPS. So I bought new items to replace the stock ones for good piece of mind. I had these express shipped from Edge Autosport in the USA.

This car also has a Corksport Stage II Intake Kit. This was also purchased from Edge Autosport USA. Sounds awesome. This has been on the car less than 4 months. This car also comes with full STOCK AIR INTAKE as spare. I can happily replace with STOCK INTAKE to the new car buyer if they wish.

It also comes with BOTH Original Mazda Smart Keys with brand new batteries. Also comes with 6 spare batteries for the remotes.

I spent 6 months trying to find the right MPS. I inspected over 10 different cars. When I bought this car at the start of this year, I had a pre-purchase inspection done with a 7 page report of the condition of the car. It came back flawless. This report comes with the car.

This car has been genuinely loved and will be sad to see it go. Only reason for sale is I have bought a Subaru STI.

Car is located in North Sydney area. Any inspection welcome. Weeknights after 6pm or on weekends. I can also email HIGH RES photos if required.

I don’t have the pics on my work machine, so the pics can be seen on the Gumtree Ad I have put up:

2010 Mazda Mazda3 Hatchback | Cars, Vans & Utes | Gumtree Australia North Sydney Area - North Sydney | 1118819631

I am NOT after SWAPS of any kind. No tyre kickers or time wasters too please.

FIRST TO SEE WILL BUY.

Phone: 0409 585 191
    Email: andymoocow@gmail.com

Price is $22,000

Thanks

Andrew
    Attached Images Attached Images

SOLD pending pickup tonight.