User Tag List

Thread: Window Seal Replacement

Default Window Seal Replacement

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone had any ideas on what the product code is for the window seals. The little black rubbery bits on the outside of the window that stop rain and stuff from going down into the inside of the door are becoming cracked and I was hoping to replace them.

Are there any websites that sell these items?

I have a Mazda 3 MPS 2007.

Thanks
    Anthony

Blog Entries

I think it's a fairly generic part. I'm interested myselkf because my BK's window seals although not cracked as such are obviously degraded and need replacement. So far I've seen some generic parts (purchase by the meter) - sorry haven't got the link on hand atm - that might do the job. Will be looking myself. Haven't asked the local mazda dealer yet.

Hope you have deep pockets. Last time I got a quote from Mazda they were about $295 each door and the right rear had to come from Japan with a 3 month waiting time.
    Also checked with wreckers and they won't separate them, you have to buy the complete door. Haven't looked into generic but good luck.

4. Default

I Have just replaced all 4 window seals. Ordered form amayama.com at a total cost of $115.00.

Part Numbers:

FR - BRYS50640
    FL - BP4K50650F
    RR - BP4K50660G
    RL - BP4K50670G

Allot cheaper than the Mazda Dealership, it's ridiculous the markup they add to spare parts. Got qouted $680 for a new cabin air temp sensor... got one from amayama for $67.

5. Default

5 Years on, Amayama still the best place to buy these?