User Tag List

Thread: Anyone used Ceramic Pro paint protection on their Mazda 3 MPS ?

1. Default Anyone used Ceramic Pro paint protection on their Mazda 3 MPS ?

If so, just wondering how much it cost, how many layers you got and got any pics of the car now on what it looked like before and after ?

Also how long has it been on for, thanks.

No idea what Ceramic Pro is. Can definitely recommend opticoat though. Had it on my wheels and my sis has it on her golf. Great stuff, easy to clean, doesn't need waxing, and you can soak it in hydrochloric acid and have no damage to the paint

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Lachlan View Post
    No idea what Ceramic Pro is. Can definitely recommend opticoat though. Had it on my wheels and my sis has it on her golf. Great stuff, easy to clean, doesn't need waxing, and you can soak it in hydrochloric acid and have no damage to the paint

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
    If you type in google (which is what i did for days) you will see positive things for both opticoat and ceramic pro, they both seem a bit on par, but to me ceramic pro seems a bit ahead of it.

I think both have lifetime warranties (well ceramic pro does) but with ceramic pro you can put more layers on which is why im going for it. Going to get 3 layers.

4. Default Ceramic Pro

I'm not sure if Ceramic Pro is the same as Ceramic Paint Protection. I recently have my car painted with ceramic. The cost is $1495 with 5 year warranty. Can't say much about it yet because it's just a couple of days past. It shines like a diamond that is. I got it from https://ceramicprotection.com.au/