User Tag List

Thread: Anybody interested in a killer deal on some Bilstein B12's?

1. Default Anybody interested in a killer deal on some Bilstein B12's?

Hey guys, we made a mistake and sent the wrong suspension set to a customer in Australia, and rather than return them to the states, we wanted to see if any of you guys would be interested.

It is the Bilstein B12 kit for the Gen 1 MPS3.

Regularly, they are $876.90 plus shipping to Australia, but we are offering them for $657.68 shipped. They are currently at the customers place in Australia and we'll have them shipped to you from there. If you are interested, please shoot me a PM and we'll get it set up. These are brand new in box.

Will this suit BL?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

3. Default

These are for a first gen MPS, but the rear shocks are the only thing different. They can be modified to work with gen 2 if you are up for it...

Do you know exactly how much drop they provide on a gen1? In your link it says up to 40mm depending on application, but that would be way too much for me though. Thanks.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Hello @DD3,

The fronts drop 25mm and rears 15.

Are you keen on the springs only or the whole package? I ended up jumping on this and I'm going to get sell the springs and get a BL set.

I hope you're well and all is good mate

Have a good one
    Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by MPS00M View Post
    Hello @DD3,

The fronts drop 25mm and rears 15.

Are you keen on the springs only or the whole package? I ended up jumping on this and I'm going to get sell the springs and get a BL set.

I hope you're well and all is good mate

Have a good one
    Cheers

Hey @MPS00M

That's all good mate. I'm actually more keen on a set of MCA coil overs, but saw this set up and for the price couldn't help but have a look at it. I'm more about handling and compliant ride than lowering, which is where the MCAs should shine, although this complete Bilstein B12 package with the springs should perform nicely! Nice buy!

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
    - 2006 BK MPS 3 -

7. Default

I have these fitted, have done for years now. Great set of shocks/springs!

Minor drop, still legal, no scraping over bumps etc. Doesn't make ride uncomfortable at all. Great combination of springs/shocks. If you own a Gen1, get these.

Ditto. They are a great upgrade for dd. No harsh ride or low scraping, but awesome in the twisties!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk