User Tag List

Thread: Anyone put LED's in their Mazda 3 MPS ?

1. Default Anyone put LED's in their Mazda 3 MPS ?

Anyone seen the newer cars where they have LED's as parking lights around the headlights ? If you know what i mean, i was wondering is it possible to do this to our cars ?

I have the gen II and already have xeon main lights and the other night i was down my driveway to my car and saw the main white head lights and then the orange/yellow parking lights, also the orange fog lights and think it looks funny. I want to make them all the same tone and wondering if anyone has done it to theirs yet and what they used exactly and if anyone has tried those leds around the headlight, if so got any pics to show the results and exactly what parts you use, thanks.

You can replace parkers and fogs with led lights. I have used a few and now use good cree LEDs for all. I'll get you a picture when it's dark next.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

3. Default

Nice and if you could, tell me the product code for the bulbs and where to get them from

@JohnnyMPS

Here are mine. Fogs are from eBay (151361383877) in h11. Parkers are similar, but smaller. Can't remember the connection (t10 maybe?). Anyway...pics

They look a bit more orange in the pics than they are in person, my phone can't get the colour quite right :s

Front on:

Parkers and fogs

All lights

From the side:

Last edited by Lachlan; 05-06-2016 at 05:54 PM.
    Fast: RayD Tune|COBB AP|JBR|Stratified|CP-e|Xforce|Autotech|Denso|Corksport
    Turn: Bilstein|Eibach|Whiteline|JBR|Hankook RS3
    Stop: Wilwood 4pots|Custom lines|DBA T3|Remsa|TRW 600
    Rice: JL|Alpine|Focal|MiniDSP|Rota g-force|2XS|Cree|Celestial Blue FTW!

5. Default

Wow, looks good man, heaps better then the crappy yellow ones. I ended up buying some led parking lights, but havent done the fogs yet, but the parkers seem to look pretty good i think.

Dam those fogs and Parkers look tops................. how much do these LED's cost per set? As they are EBAY I assume they are cheap?

Quote Originally Posted by andymoocow View Post
    Dam those fogs and Parkers look tops................. how much do these LED's cost per set? As they are EBAY I assume they are cheap?
    Cheers mate. Nah, not super cheap since they are Cree. I think it was $65 for the fogs and somewhere around $35 for the parkers. I tried cheap ones before but they werent worth it. Buy once cry once

Fast: RayD Tune|COBB AP|JBR|Stratified|CP-e|Xforce|Autotech|Denso|Corksport
    Turn: Bilstein|Eibach|Whiteline|JBR|Hankook RS3
    Stop: Wilwood 4pots|Custom lines|DBA T3|Remsa|TRW 600
    Rice: JL|Alpine|Focal|MiniDSP|Rota g-force|2XS|Cree|Celestial Blue FTW!