User Tag List

Thread: ex Xr5 Owner

Default ex Xr5 Owner

Hi i find myself here researching and looking for an mps.a week ago i was still driving a focus xr5 till a p plater run thru a red light and slammed head on into me.
    Found myself looking at wrx's,focus xr5s,mondeo xr5s,audi a3/4s,ve ss' and have decided the mps is the way to go.
    Mrs and i have a baby due in acpl weeks so will have to decide on either the mazda 3 or 6 depending on wether the 3 has enough boot space.
    Anyways i better get back to reading through these forums as there is so much great info to get through 👍
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2016-05-31-18-52-55.jpg 
Views:	136 
Size:	186.7 KB 
ID:	17757  

2. Default

The 3 an the 6 are both good cars. It all depends on what you want. For a family car, I would personally drift towards the 6.

3 is the way to go for family practicality. Its good for 1 good sized pram plus a few shopping bags. Have previously put a full cot set in the mps that includes the full cot, mattress, expansion kit for single bed and a under cot full size drawer. 6 will have no chance of carrying all these

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Thanks guys.the xr5 fitted a pram and nothing else.i love the shape of the hatch in the 3.

So the back seats dont fold down in the 6?

Welcome and enjoy the read

Quote Originally Posted by lovecolt View Post
    3 is the way to go for family practicality. Its good for 1 good sized pram plus a few shopping bags. Have previously put a full cot set in the mps that includes the full cot, mattress, expansion kit for single bed and a under cot full size drawer. 6 will have no chance of carrying all these

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
    Haha, I had pretty much those exact items loaded into my MPS the other day!

Welcome @Ray Finkle

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
    - 2006 BK MPS 3 -

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Finkle View Post
    So the back seats dont fold down in the 6?
    Yep....