User Tag List

Thread: Buying an Mazda 3 Mps Gen 1

Default Buying an Mazda 3 Mps Gen 1

hey guys,

Completely new to Mazdas in general.. as i used to own a silvia. I'm looking at buying this Mps listed on gumtree, does anyone have any pointers of basically what to look for... so i hopefully dont get a lemon. I understand it has a built engine which im quite interested in, but i dont want to buy a dud.. as i need it to be a reliable daily + going out car. If anyone could give me some pointers before having a look at it, would be much appreciated. I attached the link to the car below:

2007 Mazda 3 MPS | Cars, Vans & Utes | Gumtree Australia Blacktown Area - Glenwood | 1112472119

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

2. Default

Just be careful with that amount of mods. Replacing a part with a newer/different part doesn't always fix the initial problem. There's not much original left with the engine so just make sure that there's absolutely ZERO issues with the car.

With the amount of work put into it, the price is low...

Doesn't look like the brakes have been touched. Maybe check them out if serious. With all those mods, surprised a mention of brakes hasn't been done.

It's up to you, but as a daily, maybe not that great. Sounds like the mods make it a bit painful to drive as a daily. Plenty of untouched cars out there.
    3 MPS - Rolling on Pirelli PZero Neros, sitting on Bilstein B12's, stock internals... still makes me smile with the Zoom Zoom.