User Tag List

Thread: 2008 RED MPS Sports Pack for sale - 12 Months rego/New tyres - My Baby must go :(

Default 2008 RED MPS Sports Pack for sale - 12 Months rego/New tyres - My Baby must go :(

I have up for sale my pride and joy of the last 5 years. I am selling due to time for an upgrade and the need for a car that can tow a boat. The car Has 12 MONTHS REGO - April 2017

$13,900 ONO

Modifications to this car have been done in a mild yet very effective way. See below for list of extras:

* Garret Ball bearing turbo upgrade and custom exhaust system fitted with Magnaflow muffler.
    * Cobb motorsport rear engine Mount
    * K & N Filter
    * Defi boost gauge and control box with recall and boost playback
    * 2XS solid shifter bushes.
    * Harmon Kardon incar link music system - able to connect iphone for all music options
    * Tinted Windows
    * APR weighted gear knob
    * Mazdaspeed 3 Sat Nav with motorized screen and trip computer (rare)
    * Cobb 40mm rear sway bar
    * Ecu Tek Tune (By Tunehouse) all factory restrictions removed and tuned to a healthy 201kwts @ wheels and 400NM torque

JET 88C NUMBER PLATES DO NOT COME WITH THE CAR

162,000 on the clock but the car looks more like its done less than half that as always garaged and well looked after.

send me a PM for anymore details

Need to sell within 3 months so not in a great rush but any decent offers i will accept. Please check link below for all photos and other details.

.2008 Mazda 3 MPS Sports Manual
    Last edited by novarossi; 20-05-2016 at 09:02 PM.