User Tag List

Thread: where does everyone get their cars serviced?

1. Default where does everyone get their cars serviced?

Hi, I'm a new member and I've recently purchased this mps off gumtree
    2011 Mazda 3 MPS LUXURY **PRICE DROP** | Cars, Vans & Utes | Gumtree Australia Monash Area - Wheelers Hill | 1107782395

I was just wondering where everyone gets their vehicles serviced? I'm based in the south east suburbs.

Thank you.

Service it yourself. I've had even the "best" places completely screw up a basic oil change.

Failing that, pretty much anywhere but Mazda.

3. Default

That i can do. But what about check ups and all? Major service etc. I'm not educated with cars and do not know much. I can do a basic oil change but thats about it. The car has done 62k kms, when do I need to do the major service?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jezae View Post
    That i can do. But what about check ups and all? Major service etc. I'm not educated with cars and do not know much. I can do a basic oil change but thats about it. The car has done 62k kms, when do I need to do the major service?
    Read guides, learn, read the workshop manual, and for servicing requirements have a look at the car manual

There's still things that a backyard mechanic just can't do. Like wheel alignments and VVT stuff.

SE Melbourne... I took my car to RoadTrackRally once when I was down there for a race meet. Just had a basic service and wheel alignment done but they know what they're doing at least.

6. Default

okk thanks guys, appreciate it.