Well I knew this day would come. Kind of unavoidable when you buy a Volvo S60 Polestar (MY15) as your daily drive
I love my MPS and have it spec'ed up exactly how I wanted it:
Go fast bits - dump pipe, SRI, Ecutek tune, short shift plate
Style - Lenso Samuri rims, tint, kick ass stereo + boxed subwoofer

I have driven her for 10 years and never an breakdown (tyre issues due to crappy roads excepted) and have enjoyed every single trip. And fast! The dyno tune showed 35% increase in power + 45% increase in torque. If 190kw is stock -->~$250kw and enough for <<5sec to 100kph.

Compared to the Polestar, the 6MPS is like driving a go-cart, and the Polestar is no slouch either, just a different level of engagement with the car and the road. I guess I am trading off the excitement of the 6MPS for the refinement and quality upgrade of the Polestar, not to mention the growl of the straight 6 in sports mode as the tubo spools up

She is going to a good home however. A young guy, local-ish with a passion for cars. I got a good but fair price of $11K (168,000km, rego due) and I know he is getting a well maintained, awesome ride. I will suggest he joins OZMAZDACLUB and introduces himself as the car has a good +10 years left in her at the least. The sticker is still on the back window

I have gotten a lot of useful information and have greatly enjoyed being part of the Mazda online community (although I haven't been online much over the past few years). I never did go on a cruise much to my regret. Thanks to everybody, past and present who has helped create this wonderful forum for sharing our motoring passion.
"so long and thanks for all the fish"

PS. If anybody wants feedback on the S60 Polestar as an upgrade to the 6MPS please drop me a PM.