User Tag List

Thread: Gen2 mps rear negative camber

Default Gen2 mps rear negative camber

Hello all, just bought my mps a few days ago and noticed the rear wheels have alot of negative camber and really visable to the eye, I got an allignment done and all is in spec so that's all good but I just can't get over how visable it is, I would be greatfull to anyone with a gen2 who could tell me if there's are the same and if there camber is negative on the rear. Thankyou

Did you get a print out/reading of how much camber there is?

Shouldn't be more than 1-1.5

Ye I have left -2.19 right -1.51 target data says -1.41 +/- 1 this technically should be ok, but visually you can really tell, do all the gen 2's look this way?

Yes, but I'd go somewhere else for your wheel alignment. The attached pic is from another thread... I've found these very useful but you need to tell them exactly what you want but expect them to throw their two cents in. The guys at bob Jane are likely to give you grief but an independent worth his salt will at least listen and work with you.

The gain is better tyre life and handling will still feel excellent, probably better than what you're running. Finding a good suspension guy can be an issue but if you're on/near the central coast, I can recommend road2race as a go to.

Might have helped to actually attach something...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wp_ss_20150525_0001.png 
Views:	152 
Size:	177.9 KB 
ID:	17673  

Thanks man

One more thing to achieve 0.5 camber in the rear did use aftermarket adjustable camber arms?

My suspension is stock but I'm looking at getting adjustable toe arms in the near future. Apparently they're enough to provide some camber adjustment and are better for suspension guys to work with due to being low in the suspension where as camber adjusters are located high in the damper mount.