User Tag List

Thread: 2007 MPS Factry HID Headlight Issues

Unhappy 2007 MPS Factry HID Headlight Issues

Hi guys . Have a blown bulb and amplifier , need a cheap fix please ..... was thinking of fitting a non factory HID Kit and pulling out the factory gear . Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by MPS000 View Post
    Hi guys . Have a blown bulb and amplifier , need a cheap fix please ..... was thinking of fitting a non factory HID Kit and pulling out the factory gear . Thanks in advance
    Hey mate. I've just done this myself on my 3 MPS BK. I got Morimoto D2S kit but had to cut the lumes and solder on 9006 female connectors so can never go back to OEM.

Up to you but for the guts of $270 (I had to buy soldering iron and all the bits that goes with it too) its a far better light setup than OEM.

HID Systems : D2S: Morimoto Elite HID System

That's the one I got. Delivery was super fast and Mick the owner replied to messages within an hour or two on Facebook.

I will look in to it .......cheers

Quote Originally Posted by MPS000 View Post
    I will look in to it .......cheers
    I've had mine in 6 days now and I'm delighted with it. Ive got 5500k bulbs in it with the 35w ballast packs. Takes about 1s to light up but partly due to my battery on its last legs.

Sorted , went second hand ballast ..... cost more than changing over but had to car regoed .... cheers