User Tag List

Thread: Ezy-FLASH - Mazda 3MPS/6MPS/CX-7 MY06-MY09

Default Ezy-FLASH - Mazda 3MPS/6MPS/CX-7 MY06-MY09

For Sale $400 ($1000 RRP) is my Ezy-FLASH which suits - Mazda 3MPS/6MPS/CX-7 MY06-MY09

Ezy-FLASH is a hardware device that stores ROM images (programs) that can be programmed into supported vehicle's ECUs. It incorporates the latest technology in engine management reprogramming by reflashing the factory ECU. This allows for non-invasive and easily reversible program upgrades.
    The Ezy-FLASH is compatible with ROM editing software currently on the market* so custom tunes can easily be uploaded into your Ezy-FLASH using the Tune Manager software. With capacity to store up to 100 tunes, you'll have plenty of space to store as many custom tunes as you desire. Tunes can also be purchased from tuning shops who use the Tune Manager Pro software.

Ezy-FLASH is capable of reading parameter data from compatible vehicles using the OBDII diagnostic port and clearing diagnostic trouble codes.
    Ezy-FLASH is able to record several performance metrics, such as 1/4mile time and speed, and 0-60MPH time.
    Supports Mazda MY06-09 L3T (Turbo) models (3MPS, 6MPS, CX-7) (Gen.1 & Gen 2 Beta)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Stuartmp; 12-01-2016 at 09:37 PM.

Hey Stuart, might want to put a price on that buddy

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Thanks spooon

This item is sold

Closed