User Tag List

Thread: New & unused bl mazda 3 mps parts for sale - intake hose, hpfp & accessport v3

1. Default New & unused bl mazda 3 mps parts for sale - intake hose, hpfp & accessport v3

Hi all,
    I have recently traded in my partners 2010 BL Mazda 3 MPS, I purchased a few parts for it when we bought it however never ended up installing them.

I have the following items for sale:

Silicone Intake Hose (New and still in box):
    Black in colour and mounts in the OEM location
    $50 + Postage

Autotech High Pressure Fuel Pump HPFP (New & still in box):
    Part # 10.127.100K
    I believe this also fits the Mazda 6 MPS, MK6 Golf GTI & R and also some Audi models
    $400 + Postage

Cobb Accessport V3 (Used one & still have all accessories & box):
    Purchased this as I was going to install the abovementioned items which never eventuated. Reverted back to the Horsepower Factory tune which was already on the car when I purchased it.
    $600 + Postage

I am located in Geelong Victoria however am happy to postage Australia wide at buyers expense. Alternatively if you are in Melbourne I am happy to deliver the items to you (within reasonable distance).

Please don't hesitate to contact me with any queries that you may have. Either on this forum or on my mobile 0400544585 (Scott)

Kind Regards,

Scott
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Default

Is the Accessport v3 compatible with a Nov 05 MPS 6?
    Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes.

4. Default

Hey Scott @gteyer
    Are these items still available ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by gteyer View Post
    Hi all,
    I have recently traded in my partners 2010 BL Mazda 3 MPS, I purchased a few parts for it when we bought it however never ended up installing them.

I have the following items for sale:

Silicone Intake Hose (New and still in box):
    Black in colour and mounts in the OEM location
    $50 + Postage

Autotech High Pressure Fuel Pump HPFP (New & still in box):
    Part # 10.127.100K
    I believe this also fits the Mazda 6 MPS, MK6 Golf GTI & R and also some Audi models
    $400 + Postage

Cobb Accessport V3 (Used one & still have all accessories & box):
    Purchased this as I was going to install the abovementioned items which never eventuated. Reverted back to the Horsepower Factory tune which was already on the car when I purchased it.
    $600 + Postage

I am located in Geelong Victoria however am happy to postage Australia wide at buyers expense. Alternatively if you are in Melbourne I am happy to deliver the items to you (within reasonable distance).

Please don't hesitate to contact me with any queries that you may have. Either on this forum or on my mobile 0400544585 (Scott)

Kind Regards,

Scott

If the AP V3 is still available. Ill take them asap.

Im in syd
    Cheers

6. Default

Hey just a heads-up that all the above have been sold to me some time ago