User Tag List

Thread: 2008 Gen 1 MPS

Default 2008 Gen 1 MPS

Hi everyone,

Selling my True Red Gen 1 MPS. Car is advertised on carsales.com.au with lots of photos here -----> MPS

Item: 2008 MPS in True Red

Item Condition: Used but in fantastic condition.

Reason for selling: No real reason. I only really drive it twice a week if I'm lucky.

Price and price conditions: $16,000 Negotiable to an extent.

Extra Info: I am the 2nd owner of the MPS. Since owning it I have installed a Bluetooth/Navigation touchscreen Clarion head unit and speakers front and rear. I upgraded the front brakes to Drilled & Slotted discs with performance pads. I had the front sway bar bushings re-done and new end links installed the day after I bought it!
    When I purchased the MPS, it came with a whole heap of bolt on parts waiting to be installed. So being an enthusiast...I installed them. Had them installed for roughly a month before removing them.

List includes:
    Corksport TIP
    Corksport CAI
    Corksport TMIC
    Corksport Short shifter --> Still installed
    Corksport RMM --> Installed
    Cobb Shifter Bushings --> Never installed....too much hard work for what looks like NO benefit to shift feel.
    Cobb AP V3
    Cobb Shift Knob --> Still installed
    Probably missed a few items, I'll go digging through my "Mod box" tonight after work.

I really would like to sell this all together but open to parting it out if the demand is there. If you would like everything installed for the purchase, I am happy to oblige...I'll just need a days notice.

Thanks guys.

Doug.

Think price may be a little high, but good luck with sale

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by MPS400 View Post
    Hi everyone,

Selling my True Red Gen 1 MPS. Car is advertised on carsales.com.au with lots of photos here -----> MPS

Item: 2008 MPS in True Red

Item Condition: Used but in fantastic condition.

Reason for selling: No real reason. I only really drive it twice a week if I'm lucky.

Price and price conditions: $16,000 Negotiable to an extent.

Extra Info: I am the 2nd owner of the MPS. Since owning it I have installed a Bluetooth/Navigation touchscreen Clarion head unit and speakers front and rear. I upgraded the front brakes to Drilled & Slotted discs with performance pads. I had the front sway bar bushings re-done and new end links installed the day after I bought it!
    When I purchased the MPS, it came with a whole heap of bolt on parts waiting to be installed. So being an enthusiast...I installed them. Had them installed for roughly a month before removing them.

List includes:
    Corksport TIP
    Corksport CAI
    Corksport TMIC
    Corksport Short shifter --> Still installed
    Corksport RMM --> Installed
    Cobb Shifter Bushings --> Never installed....too much hard work for what looks like NO benefit to shift feel.
    Cobb AP V3
    Cobb Shift Knob --> Still installed
    Probably missed a few items, I'll go digging through my "Mod box" tonight after work.

I really would like to sell this all together but open to parting it out if the demand is there. If you would like everything installed for the purchase, I am happy to oblige...I'll just need a days notice.

Thanks guys.

Doug.
    Still got that corksport tmic? Would you sell it on here ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Default

Interested in the TMIC and the TIP mate

Quote Originally Posted by Mou55s View Post
    Still got that corksport tmic? Would you sell it on here ?

Have a bloke looking at it this weekend. I'll see what he wants and if he starts trimming the price i'll start pulling parts. I'll let you know either way.

6. Default

Have a bloke looking at it this weekend. I'll see what he wants and if he starts trimming the price i'll start pulling parts. I'll let you know either way.
    No problem sounds good.. Let me know how you go

Thanks bud

7. Default

How did you go with the sale bud