User Tag List

Thread: boost cut? fuel cut?

Default boost cut? fuel cut?

hi all.

have just had my DownPipe installed today and had a little fun on the way home.
    I hit what I think is either a fuel cut or a boost cut and am looking for your thoughts
    my mods are in my sig and im currently running a stage 1 cobb map (about to flash a stage 2 and buy a E-tune now)
    and I can hear what I think are the valves tapping away from inside the car is this because of the catless DP allowing more sound thru?

thanks
    Attached Files Attached Files

Whole heap of mods and is latest member of the Zoom Zoom Boom club

I'm SURE it's due to your mods. :s In all seriousness though, if you are on a stage 1 tune (16 psi?) it's probably boost cut as you are hitting almost 20psi. Etune should have you sorted out though

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Yeah, think you're hitting boost cut, hitting 19+ psi is too much for stage 1...

I'd suggest a proper tune asap as you're also hitting low 12 AFR, your fuel trims are off by a bit...

Bought my etune last night thru purple drank... Just waiting to start the process today

and i have an issue with the base of the downpipe resting on the firewall and bar underneath the driver seat. ways to reolve this? beat the firewall with a mallet and remove the bar? or is there other methods that you fellas have come across?

and @Lachlan im getting rid of this sure shit asap....just gotta recover from the moneys i spent on pipe+install and tune

Ha ha, I was just kidding @kiwi If you do upgrade though, definitely recommend at least a 3" intake to make the most of the tune.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk