User Tag List

Thread: Turbo back systems MPS 3 Gen 2

1. Default Turbo back systems MPS 3 Gen 2

Hi guys so after being reluctant for a while on wether to get a exhausts system or not due to unwanted attention I have decided F@k it need more power after a tunehouse tune lol so my question now is what brand to get and where from in Australian obviously due to bad Oz dollar atm looking for something local

Any advice what places sell or supply known brands of full turbo backs as I'm looking at x-Force atm

Keeping in mind I don't want that Corolla or integra exhaust note lol something with little growl when up top and not annoyingly loud while cruising on freeway

Thanks 🏼

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Default

Bump

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Iv got an xforce catback and racepipe. Nice note, not droney when cruising but plenty of growl on throttle. Their full downpipe however isn't designed properly and throws a cel - wouldn't recommend. I've also broken a hanger and blown a gasket, so not sure on the quality (could just be unlucky though). Id suggest chatting with Troy at 2XS racing. He knows the MPS very well and his ceramic coated divorced downpipe is probably the best designed one I've seen.
    Last edited by Lachlan; 27-07-2015 at 07:54 PM.

I'm happy with my COBB dp and custom 3" stainless to magnaforce. Lumpy and gurges and chug chug chug under load. Did break a hanger like lachlan, but that was from stress of flex from changing turbo over a being a bit rough. I am happy with my sound and not too loud! Any exhaust with cold start sounds like a boat lol. Customs are cheaper than premade by about half and remove shipping also. I got my full exhaust for $800 fitted (as I said all stainless including bends, muffler and tips). I would go with a downpipe that is premade and wolf and mpsg have some in stock. If in brisy though, yeah 2xs I hear are good and nothing really else in bris!
    2010 Gen 2 - "SPOOOL" (VIC) - Fully bolted

CORKSPORT TURBO | COBB AP3 | COBB DOWNPIPE | COBB REM | AUTOTECH HPFP | CORK SPORT 3" PS MAF INTAKE | COBB SF AB | CPE TMIC | CPE HEADERS | COBB 3 PORT EBCS | 3 BAR MAP| PEDDERS COILOVERS | DBA T4 SLOTTED ROTORS | CORKSPORT EYELIDS| FORGE V1 BPV| | MAGNAFLOW CUSTOM | VELOCITY RED | PEARL 2PAC STOCK RIMS | DUAL TUNED BY HPF ON E30