User Tag List

Thread: Photoshopped wheels

1. Default Photoshopped wheels

Is anyone good with photoshopping wheels?

I'm looking to possibly buy some 18" Rota Grid-R's in Matte Black but just wondering what they're going to look like on my Cosmic Blue Mps3, which will be sitting on Eibach Pros and Bilstein B8's...

Can anyone please photoshop me a lowered cosmic blue mps3 with Rota Grid-R's in Matt Black?

Also does anyone know which offset will be suitable for 18x9.5's on an mps3?

Google no help? Try mazdaspeed rather than MPS.
    How much work are you willing to put in? Even at their highest offset of 38 (i think), these will take rolled and probably also flared guards plus camber or stupid skinny tyres to fit. They will also be quite illegal in most states. Unless you are completely wedded to the grid r, maybe have a look at the grid in an 8.5" size and offset in 44 or 38?

3. Default

Nah i can't find a cosmic blue one with Rota Grid-R's at all.

Basically i just want them sitting flush with the guard...

The Grid-R have a different concave to the Grid...

I think the Grid-R looks a lot better on an mps, personally...

So with 18x8.5 with offset of 44, would they sit flush with the guards?

Look up whiteminx, I know she went through a heap of wheels back in the day

That's what I have on a gen 2 with rota gforce and its prety much perfectly flush. I can grab you a pic later if you like. 9.5 +38 will poke outside of the guards a lot. It has been done though http://www.ozmpsclub.com/forum/membe...second-12.html

this is mine (excuse the mud) running same suspension as you and 18*8.5 +44 with 235/40/18 tyres. This is pretty much flush and just rubbs a little bit (would rub more on gen 1). Also look into inner clearance with 9.5, you might need spacers or a particular offset to clear suspension, but not sure.