User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Which Exhaust for my MPS 3?

Nevermind Guest

Quote Originally Posted by dOttY View Post
    UPDATE!

Took my lil black beast into the exhaust shop today, and whaddya know... The world is full of d!ckheads. To cut it short, I didn't get a sports exhaust put in, I got a muffler cut out. 88 bux later and it sounds much better! Should be lighter now, so she'll go even fastah!
    Tight!
    now your car is more modded then mine! dammit!

dOttY Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Nevermind View Post
    Tight!
    now your car is more modded then mine! dammit!
    Yeh, and a more superior colour too! Sounds really good though, I'm quite impressed with it. All for a measley 88 bux, can't go wrong!

Nevermind Guest

Im tempted to get my local exhaust guy do a cat back job on mine, Ive have my last two cars there without any hassles, they really seem to know their stuff as well.

Cat Backs are easy to install your self.

The CorkSport ones comes with simple instructions!

is the corksport exhasut have much of a drone to it??
    form what i can tell on vids on you tube the CPE catback has a more race pipe sound to it, like very throaty, and the corksport is a bit more refined a bit deeper and smoother so does it drone much at speed?

Nevermind Guest

I really have no way of getting under my car at all. I assume by that its just a bolt on system then

cpe one is louder and a bit more beefier.

Both Exhausts don't have cabin drone. A couple of my mates have them, one with a CS and one with a CPE. CPE is quicker, but not by much.

They are easy to install.. much easier than my 6, bolt straight up to the stock cat!

Nevermind Guest

I dont even know what my car looks like underneath, so I'd still leave it to the professionals.

9. Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by lazydog View Post
    cpe one is louder and a bit more beefier.

Both Exhausts don't have cabin drone. A couple of my mates have them, one with a CS and one with a CPE. CPE is quicker, but not by much.

They are easy to install.. much easier than my 6, bolt straight up to the stock cat!
    I disagree, the full CPE TBE has cabin drone. Its loud, and I got a headache on a run down the coast road in a mates MPS ages ago....

i wanted the corksport one coz it seemed quieter on the vids on youtube. cpe is a bit loud for daily driving i thought

Intresting Warkski, the one i went for a squirt in sounded good.

Corksport is the go for a reasonably quiet system.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234