User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Manhattan carpark....

1. Default Manhattan carpark....

Who's Cosmic Blue Gen1 is at the Dan Murphy's at the Manhattan in Ringwood, again?

I drove through there today in my work car and noticed you had one of those fins that cover your antenna... LOoks neat

Where from>?

That's Wingrove. He got me onto the shark fin also. I put mine on tonight!Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WP_20150629_17_56_42_Pro.jpg 
Views:	226 
Size:	1.24 MB 
ID:	17492
    VG Shark Fin Antenna for Mazda #VGMZ - Revolution Performance Motorsports!
    2010 Gen 2 - "SPOOOL" (VIC) - Fully bolted

CORKSPORT TURBO | COBB AP3 | COBB DOWNPIPE | COBB REM | AUTOTECH HPFP | CORK SPORT 3" PS MAF INTAKE | COBB SF AB | CPE TMIC | CPE HEADERS | COBB 3 PORT EBCS | 3 BAR MAP| PEDDERS COILOVERS | DBA T4 SLOTTED ROTORS | CORKSPORT EYELIDS| FORGE V1 BPV| | MAGNAFLOW CUSTOM | VELOCITY RED | PEARL 2PAC STOCK RIMS | DUAL TUNED BY HPF ON E30

3. Default

Yep that's mine parked away from people haha I'm here 5 days a week she should be nice and clean except the wheels haha

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by nas711 View Post
    That's Wingrove. He got me onto the shark fin also. I put mine on tonight!Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WP_20150629_17_56_42_Pro.jpg 
Views:	226 
Size:	1.24 MB 
ID:	17492
    VG Shark Fin Antenna for Mazda #VGMZ - Revolution Performance Motorsports!

Which stock antenna base type do we have ? I or II?

It looks tidy as! I want one!

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Wingrove View Post
    Yep that's mine parked away from people haha I'm here 5 days a week she should be nice and clean except the wheels haha
    Yeah it saw it parked there in the corner haha

We definitely need to organize a cruise or a meet somewhere soon for us Eastern Suburbs people.

I'm getting mine tuned in about 2 or 3 weeks at HPF,so after that would be sweet

Type 1 for our cars mate. Never seen type 2 which is like a twisty top thing. Yeah getting my final tune at HPF tommorow on e85 with a service and colder plugs. Keen for an eastern meet so I don't have to drive to bloody dandy!

Hey Wingrove you should hit revzone up for putting on the cobb stuff. Nice and close to you, would only take an hour and flash the OTS 2 map. Though not sure if you need fuel pump as well..

8. Default

oh yeah good idea, may head up after work tomorrow, may need fuel though not to sur eon that

keen for something though

I think MPS garage have autotech internals pretty cheap.

Definitely grab the fuel pump internals. I can help you install any mods if you want.
    +1 for ringwood cruise/meet in couple o' weeks

yeah ill be in, not sure of cheapest place for hpfp internals now days with horrid us exchange rate...Edge have them at the cheapest I can see. But US dollar exchange calc makes it $460 no shipped, so HPF have them for $520 or something so not much more exy..MPS garage have them at $438 with free shipping I think.

I'm pretty keen on the corksport internals myself, is anyone else interested? I reckon if we pushed for a group buy we'd get it in for a reasonable price. Anyone else thinking the same, even if another product?

Quote Originally Posted by MPS00M View Post
    I'm pretty keen on the corksport internals myself, is anyone else interested? I reckon if we pushed for a group buy we'd get it in for a reasonable price. Anyone else thinking the same, even if another product?
    More than 2 sets pushes you over the $1000AU import limit. So you will need them sent separately or in pairs. I have Corksport internals. I don't know how keen they would be to discount for a group buy. Ask Brandon in this forum.
    CX7 - The younger, taller and sexier replacement for the MPS6 and the first car designed around the MZR DISI
    2007 CX7 2.3 DISI AWD Ice Blue | HID's | ETS TMIC | Cobb XLE BOV | CX9 20" wheels | 245/50/20 Scorpion STR's | CS HPFP | CX9 Brakes | Pedders Sports Ryders -40mm | CS Turbo | JBR 3.5" WPI | Cooling Mist WMI |Versatune

$1000au import limit isn't really a limit, you just pay tax on top ($200 I think). I ordered my corky turbo and I got slugged with an import tax of about $240. Id get them through MPS garage, daniel is fine to deal with I have had 0 problems what so ever with him.

Threshold then. You would need a big group discount to compensate for the added import costs. Best bet right now is to shop around for the best price for a single unit landed in Oz. Wolf Racing have them too I think.

Ahh didn't think of wolfy, good one!

Browzed and only have fuel pump for VW and audi. No mps

18. Default

From memory i think there the same at least on edge they say MPS/VW/Audi someone with a bit of knowledge should probably confirm or not haha

Ah yeah I think that is correct...Not sure why they list seperate pumps then on the site.

Ask Daniel @ MPSG to match wolfracing prices and he will

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast