User Tag List

Thread: Revzone?

Default Revzone?

Hi everyone,

Just wondering if anyone had experience with Revzone in Ringwood? I get all my work/servicing through HPF and I am very happy with them, however my drive time to HPF is over an hour. Driving to Ringwood is 20 minutes tops. I would continue to get my tunes/dyno done at HPF, however I would like to find another service place that do alot of modded cars such as DISI's if I can.

Thanks!

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by nas711 View Post
    Hi everyone,

Just wondering if anyone had experience with Revzone in Ringwood? I get all my work/servicing through HPF and I am very happy with them, however my drive time to HPF is over an hour. Driving to Ringwood is 20 minutes tops. I would continue to get my tunes/dyno done at HPF, however I would like to find another service place that do alot of modded cars such as DISI's if I can.

Thanks!

I went in there the other day to price up a tune etc

They pretty much do the exact same kits as HPF in terms of tunes. Cobb parts etc.

In terms of servicing and general inquiries - like 90% of the cars in the workshop are like S14's and skylines which i assume have been built by them.

Looks like it's the place to go for a lot of japanese import enthusiasts.

How much for a tune?