User Tag List

Thread: Hey Di Ho .............

Default Hey Di Ho .............

Hi All,

I've just joined the club by putting a deposit on a pretty mint 09 3 MPS.

I'm keen to learn more and have been servicing my own car in past so hope to have some hands on with the MPS as time moves on. I'll see if I modify if but it sure goes crazy now - how much more oomph do I really need .....

The forums are great info. Kudo's to all the contributors.

Welcome!

The fact you have signed up has pretty much committed you to modding the car at some point lol

Thanks, maybe ... maybe ... Have to make sure my right foot behaves too.

One of my friend's son-in-law has an MPS and I asked to find out what he thinks of it - whoops ..... turned out he lost his license.

Haha, we all say that...
    Then we get a hpfp upgrade, then you get an access port... Then you start to go

If nothing else, replace the hpfp with an upgraded unit... It's a known weak point in this car, for $500 it's good engine insurance!

Quote Originally Posted by SarcasticOne View Post

If nothing else, replace the hpfp with an upgraded unit... It's a known weak point in this car, for $500 it's good engine insurance!
    Thanks for the welcome, that is great info. I'll keep that in mind. I wasn't aware of that one.

The tyre camber and inside wear is something I will have to look too. The front tyres on there now will probably need replacing and I'm keen to have even wear all over.

Quote Originally Posted by MrCrudley View Post
    Thanks for the welcome, that is great info. I'll keep that in mind. I wasn't aware of that one.

The tyre camber and inside wear is something I will have to look too. The front tyres on there now will probably need replacing and I'm keen to have even wear all over.
    Easy fixed. Assuming excess negative camber. Drive faster.
    CX7 - The younger, taller and sexier replacement for the MPS6 and the first car designed around the MZR DISI
    2007 CX7 2.3 DISI AWD Ice Blue | HID's | ETS TMIC | Cobb XLE BOV | CX9 20" wheels | 245/50/20 Scorpion STR's | CS HPFP | CX9 Brakes | Pedders Sports Ryders -40mm | CS Turbo | JBR 3.5" WPI | Cooling Mist WMI |Versatune