User Tag List

Thread: Does everything look okay?

Default Does everything look okay?

Hey guys just intalled my 3' htp intake and i did the maf cal (from the maf cal for bigger intakes) on the cobb ots stage 1+ map.
    Can someone see if my data log looks alright, im still not very good with all this stuff haha but trying to learn!
    13_6_2015 (3gear st 1 + 3htp 98.csv
    It doesnt show it on the data log but while I was driving around doing some WOT, the AFR hit 9.17 at one point, the LTFT reached -14.2% and the knock hit 4.2 as well...
    Any help would be great thanks!

Also forgot to add my mps6 is completely stock apart from the intake bov and ap. And the HPFP reached slightly above 1800psi at one point and ive never seen it go that high before haha
    Cheers!

I'm not sure if your supposed run a larger intake than COBB's standard on the OTS maps as they were designed for cobb parts which are all stock sized. What other mods do you have? I think a 3" intake and no HPFP internals could be a bad idea also...could be wrong though.

Quote Originally Posted by bradbaylis View Post
    Also forgot to add my mps6 is completely stock apart from the intake bov and ap. And the HPFP reached slightly above 1800psi at one point and ive never seen it go that high before haha
    Cheers!
    I must have missed this. To my knowledge, the HPFP, the higher the better. Its when it dips low you run lean. I would personally go and upgrade the internals asap if your sticking a big maf intake on it.
    2010 Gen 2 - "SPOOOL" (VIC) - Fully bolted

CORKSPORT TURBO | COBB AP3 | COBB DOWNPIPE | COBB REM | AUTOTECH HPFP | CORK SPORT 3" PS MAF INTAKE | COBB SF AB | CPE TMIC | CPE HEADERS | COBB 3 PORT EBCS | 3 BAR MAP| PEDDERS COILOVERS | DBA T4 SLOTTED ROTORS | CORKSPORT EYELIDS| FORGE V1 BPV| | MAGNAFLOW CUSTOM | VELOCITY RED | PEARL 2PAC STOCK RIMS | DUAL TUNED BY HPF ON E30

What nas711 said, upgraded internals are a good idea, but pressure looks OK for the moment. AFR looks OK in the log. LTFT doesn't 'spike', it 'settles' so it will get more stable over the next 100km or so as the computer learns what's going on. I would suggest a good maf calibration once they have stabalised though.

Thanks for the advice guys!
    Yeah HPFP is next on my list, ill be keeping an eye on it until then but it seems to be going alright for now.
    Ill try and do a few more datalogs and ill probably be getting a stratified tune soon