User Tag List

Thread: Wurth australia tool special

1. Default Wurth australia tool special

Gday OZ MPS,
    My name is Brandon and I work for Würth Australia and been a member of OZMPSClub since owning my Gen1 early last year. We are currently running some great specials for the month and I would love to share them with you my fellow MPS infatuatees. Follow the link to see the specials for the month and let me know if there is anything in there you fancy.

Auto Cargo Mining June 2015Campaign

On top of that, the main reason I wanted to notify you all is that I am running a super special Tax Time Deal for the group only on;

1/2" 22 Piece Multi Socket Assortment Set
    RRP $356.28
    Sell Price for MPSTorque $149.63 (That's a 58% discount!)

AND

3/8" 22 Piece Multi Socket Assortment Set
    RRP $299.94
    Sell Price for MPSTorque $110.98 (That's a 63% discount!)

Hopefully these two items are something that you all would like to see yourself using, and for the price its going for hopefully seems rather attractive! There is a minimum of 15 per item that need to be ordered at the set price so that the order can be fulfilled successfully. Send me a inbox with the item you would like. First in first served so be quick if you're keen on them. I'll keep this up until the 24th of June (unless orders are fulfilled before then). Interstate customers are welcome, I will post at buyer's expense. I am located in Parramatta so any NSW buyers that are close by can pick up from me once I have the products with me, or if you are not close to Parramatta I will be more than happy to post out at buyer's expense.
    Depending how positive or negative this sale goes, I will definitely have more surprising deals for the forum in the future!

If you have any enquiries about anything else please feel free to leave me a message and I will reply as soon as I can

Thanks everyone

(If I have missed some vital info, or you want to ask me a question just shoot me a inbox, I have attached descriptions of the items in the attached photos)

Half Inch 22 Piece.jpg
    Three Eights 22 Piece.jpg

@MPS2NV interested?

3. Default

hell id be interested in them if theres enough intrest

4. Default

I'd love to get this cranking asap! the sooner it gets up running, the sooner I can finalise everything and order up the two article items. If anyone knows of other Wurth Products they are interested in feel free to hit me up and I will do my best to get the best price for you! I'm here to help the forum members out as best as I can!

We do soooooooooo many things, have a look at our catalogue and I will guarantee you that you will find something you like:

Company Catalogue May 2015

Grey engine rtv in the despenser can is the only thing that would interest me.