User Tag List

Thread: Just joined the MPS crew

1. Default Just joined the MPS crew

Hey peeps,

I just joined the crew after a boring car history of 1- Ford Telstar TX5, 2- '03 Toy Camry and 3- '13 Corolla ZR. Having said that I absolutely loved the TX5. I Sold the corolla a couple of weeks ago and was tossing up between a golf GTI, 6 MPS and 3 MPS. Went with a black 11/'06 Mazda 3 MPS with the stock smoked wheels. It did have a knocking sound over uneaven roads, basically anywhere in Sydney. Thanks to the forum I narrowed down the culprit and after fixing an annoying knocking sound front and rear yesterday (sway bar bushings)..........I now "get it".

WHAT A CAR! Absolute beast. Especially compared to the Lazy 1.8L corolla engine its good to have something than can pull strongly up hills without having to rev to the max.

Absolutely loving the fact it goes like hell and can park it in Sydney car spaces.

2. Default

welcome

Welcome. Glad you're enjoying it. I went from corolla to MPS too - only thing I miss is that I could beat on the corolla with no guilty feelings whatsoever!

Welcome, did the same transition
    Corolla could redline and beat on 24/7... Redline first 3 gears and struggle to break the speed limit!

Welcome mate, enjoy