User Tag List

Thread: 2012 (MY13) MPS Black Mica (Rego-MPS 312) 34xxxKm

Default 2012 (MY13) MPS Black Mica (Rego-MPS 312) 34xxxKm

Hello Everyone,

Right when I was set to go BT with a BNR, circumstances changed unfortunately, so now the car must be sold.
    Whilst I haven't been very active here, I have been in other places, and if you search for my name on other reputable forums, you will find me.

Its a black 2012 (MY13) MPS, its rego plate is MPS 312 (MPS3 12' model) The plates come with the car. It has always been garaged and I am the second owner. It has 34xxxKM on the clock. 97% of which has been highway use (68km round trip to work on the highway)

Perfomance parts are;
    Upgraded 500W Memphis sub and Amp, this fits inside the stock location of the wheel well so it does not take up any space
    Upgraded Corksport Rear Motor Mount - This helps keep the engine in place as the stock are known to fail
    Upgraded Corksport Shifter bushings and mounts - This helps the smoothness of gear changes
    Upgraded Corksport Rear Sway Bar - This helps keep the car planted around corners
    Upgraded Corksport Top Mount Intercooler - This helps keep the boost temp's cooler
    3" XForce Turbo Back Exhaust - Has a nice sound to it with no drone on the highway (Comes with full receipt)
    HKS SSQV ByPass valve - The stock bypass valve is known to leak (I still have the stock incase you want to put it back on)
    3" JBR intake - This helps the engine breathe
    Corksport Front Sway Bar (Not installed, for sale separately, can be sold with it if needed)

Some of which I have for sale in another thread, but willing to sell with the car if people want it.

I am asking $25,000 ONO.
    It comes with full logbook history of being serviced. I have never had any problems with it, There are a couple little stone chips as to be expected.

Link to the carsales ad;
    2012 Mazda 3 MPS Manual MY13
    IMG_3860.JPGIMG_3859.JPGIMG_3858.JPGIMG_3857.JPGIMG_3856.JPGIMG_3855.JPGIMG_3854.JPGIMG_3853.JPG
    Last edited by Kor3y101; 09-06-2015 at 02:23 PM.

PRICE DROP DOWN TO $25,000. Really want this thing sold.

Thanks