User Tag List

Thread: showing 12psi max.. mps 6

1. Default showing 12psi max.. mps 6

Only noticed it after I got my AP. Would it be a boost leak or something else? Car is completely stock only mod is a HKS BOV
    Attached Files Attached Files

AFR look fine, so likely not a leak... try swapping back to stock bpv if you have it still...

That your boost goes into single digits is quite weird... Is your ebcs connected up properly? All the lines to wastegate/in take
    Last edited by SarcasticOne; 10-05-2015 at 04:06 PM. Reason: Saw log...

AFR looks ok. 11.7 tapering to 11.3. Most 6s iv seen have relatively low boost. Even OTS stage 2 is often only c.14-15 psi. I'm assuming you are on stage 0 or 1 cobb tune? You can easily do a boost leak test yourself with a compressor and soapy water for piece of mind.

With a boost leak AFR's should go rich.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Lachlan View Post
    AFR looks ok. 11.7 tapering to 11.3. Most 6s iv seen have relatively low boost. Even OTS stage 2 is often only c.14-15 psi. I'm assuming you are on stage 0 or 1 cobb tune? You can easily do a boost leak test yourself with a compressor and soapy water for piece of mind.
    Yeah I have the stage 1 98 map, I'll do a leak test tomorrow and I'll report back.

6. Default

okay so I disconnected my HKS BOV and re-installed my Stock one. I took a log with it.. I also reset the map back to stock and did a run, same thing. Current map is on stage 1.

Boost has crept up slightly.. but it's still not hitting 15psi
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Kalandos; 12-05-2015 at 12:37 PM.

Did you end up doing a boost leak test? Your throttle keeps rising, you sure you are WOT? Don't know if it matters for a 6 ots tune, but maybe get a 4th gear log rather than a 3rd.