User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wanted To Buy Cobb Acess Port V3

Default Wanted To Buy Cobb Acess Port V3

Wtb Cobb Access Port V3.I am located in NSW.Happy to pay postage must be in good condition complete with all accessories.

Ebay have a few listed for mazda mps and COBB sell them directly. COBB deliver quite quickly, but dat dollar

check out the feedback on the sellers on ebay terrible & I will not buy from them. yes the A$ is very weak with no signs of improving.that's why I have posted I here hoping someone has sold their car & kept the access port.

hi there & welcome I prefer to buy from someone on the forum. a seller on ebay with 47 negative feedback rings the alarm bells for me especially for a $800 item. I am in no rush.

Grab it new from edge if you don't want the hassle. They have great customer service...

Mazda MPS COBB Accessport V3 | MPS Garage

I've been looking around for this as well and the only one I could find in NSW is from MPS garage.

Quote Originally Posted by GEZZA90 View Post
    Mazda MPS COBB Accessport V3 | MPS Garage

I've been looking around for this as well and the only one I could find in NSW is from MPS garage.
    If you're determined to buy local hit up wolf racing
    Newbie FAQ My Build Thread
    From stock, to GT3071, to substantially less modded, many lessons learned!
    3" HTP | 100 Cel DP | Autotech HPFP | AP V3 - Self Tuned on E20 | JBR RSB | CPE S2 REM | JBR Shifter Bushings

I would suggest MPS Garage. You can ask him for a cheaper price and all the parts I've ordered have arrived within 2-4 days

Quote Originally Posted by Chady View Post
    I would suggest MPS Garage. You can ask him for a cheaper price and all the parts I've ordered have arrived within 2-4 days
    That company has been banned from these forms due to past incidents and being caught lying...
    Last year they claimed it was under new management a "Daniel carbon" but that was found to be a load of crap...
    Newbie FAQ My Build Thread
    From stock, to GT3071, to substantially less modded, many lessons learned!
    3" HTP | 100 Cel DP | Autotech HPFP | AP V3 - Self Tuned on E20 | JBR RSB | CPE S2 REM | JBR Shifter Bushings

All I know is Daniel gave me better prices than wolf racing and they arrived within a few days. Can't say much about previous years.

FYI don't be fooled into thinking you will have any local warranty through MPSgarage unless you either agree to pay for them to ship your stuff back to the states, or go through the ombudsman to enforce Australian consumer law. Ask me how I know... ;(

MPS Garage is under the Authorised Dealers so you should get full warranty on any Cobb products.

It's up to you, but considering the Aus dollar is shit atm, its going to cost you over $850 aud to get one from overseas.

I ordered a Cobb ap, rear engine mount and fuel pump internals individually off MPSGarage with no issues.
    I ordered a CPe Sri off wolfracing and they sent it to the wrong address, and when I emailed them about it they never replied.

That's my personal experience anyway.

Default Wanted To Buy Cobb Acess Port V3

My advice would be to read their fine print closely and don't assume anything.

For example, I assumed my RMM was covered by the Cp-e lifetime warranty, and it was...kind of...

I understand you purchased the engine mount on the 31/7/2010. It is now 3 years since then and please understand that we are happy to honour the CPE Warranty, but as stated on our website “ it is the customers responsibility to cover any freight expenses that occur.”( http://www.mpsgarage.com.au/pages/warranty_policy.html).
    I am happy to send it back to CPE and cover 1 way of the freight, but you need to cover the other half.
    And
    What you are going to need to do is fix us up for the shipping back to CPE.
    I'll let you know how much it is, but it's usually like $35, and shipping
    back to you will be $15, so if you flick us $50, I'll get it all sorted out.
    Last I heard they are also no longer an authorised dealer for corksport parts (but that doesn't seem to stop them selling the stuff?)
    See here> http://www.ozmpsclub.com/forum/corks...ps-garage.html
    Last edited by Lachlan; 18-05-2015 at 02:24 AM.
    Fast: RayD Tune|COBB AP|JBR|Stratified|CP-e|Xforce|Autotech|Denso|Corksport
    Turn: Bilstein|Eibach|Whiteline|JBR|Hankook RS3
    Stop: Wilwood 4pots|Custom lines|DBA T3|Remsa|TRW 600
    Rice: JL|Alpine|Focal|MiniDSP|Rota g-force|2XS|Cree|Celestial Blue FTW!

I dunno, bad rep is a bad rep I suppose. I have had no problems with MPS garage. Always answered my emails and send out the goods quickly. Packages came in good nick. The only problem I have is their website doesnt say stock level (so I email Daniel) and the payment system is weird (doesn't include shipping until after purchase). Apart from that, happy customer.

15. Default Mazda 3 MPS Access port V2

Quote Originally Posted by my red mps309 View Post
    check out the feedback on the sellers on ebay terrible & I will not buy from them. yes the A$ is very weak with no signs of improving.that's why I have posted I here hoping someone has sold their car & kept the access port.
    I recently sold my MPS but did retain my accessport V2 for my next MPS but that plan didnt work out.
    It is available for sale if you are still looking ?

hi there, I am still looking but for a v3 not v2.thanks anyway.

If you can wait a few weeks il have a V3 for sale. Could also do a deal with autotech internals.

ok no problem when you are ready let me know on the v3.cheers.

19. Default

if you don't take it I will

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast