User Tag List

Thread: Exhaust hangers

Default Exhaust hangers

Is there any point to upgrading the exhaust hangers when installing a catback system or will the factory ones suffice? And if so, where's the cheapest place to pick some up?

I did after I smashed mine twice (tore off a hanger and blew out a gasket) from excessive movement. I bought some corksport ones from the for sale section. Very happy with them so far, no extra noise and haven't broken the exhaust since (fingers crossed). They are apparently a complete b**ch to install though.

Quote Originally Posted by Lachlan View Post
    I did after I smashed mine twice (tore off a hanger and blew out a gasket) from excessive movement. I bought some corksport ones from the for sale section. Very happy with them so far, no extra noise and haven't broken the exhaust since (fingers crossed). They are apparently a complete b**ch to install though.
    So I take it you didn't install yours then?

Nup, got them installed when I had the exhaust fixed (because I hated dealing with even the stock rubber hangers when I first put it on). Shop said they were horrible, but I guess that does mean they are rugged.