User Tag List

Thread: Best Brake Pads (Dust vs Performance)

Default Best Brake Pads (Dust vs Performance)

I've noticed more and more with my Bendix brakepads, there is so much dust collecting in my wheels. I understand this is the brakepad doing its job but does anyone know of any good brakepad brands that maybe don't secrete quite so much dust? Im cleaning my wheels every other day to keep up!

Really annoying for daily driving!

Give @gslrallysport a call...
    If anyone knows, likely them...

Just get the Remsas front and rear.

Remsa's are also dusty.

Yep. My remsas were great, but definitely not dust-free. I think the corksport pads are meant to be low dust.

6. Default

I have just installed QFM HPX pads, these were really low dust on another car so expecting the same on the MPS.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by simonmps3 View Post
    I have just installed QFM HPX pads, these were really low dust on another car so expecting the same on the MPS.
    Yeah I've been running them for more than 1 year now and they are low dust but noisy as hell, plus you need to warm them up a bit for them to work properly. Going to try the Project Mu next.

+1 for GSL Rallysport. Been using them for many years on all my Nissans. Great bunch of guys, sure do know their stuff.

9. Default

Another bump for @gslrallysport

I've bought from them, got the pads years ago, still going strong, but I think my rotors are channeling a bit more than I'd like. Brakes are definitely not as responsive at low temps.

I am using Power Stop carbon fibre ceramic which I got from rock auto (RockAuto) and despite the shipping and exchange rate a set of front and rears worked out slightly cheaper than bendix plus you get a full overhaul kit not just the pads.

Having used QFM and Bendix HD, these are the lowest dust pads I have ever used, the feel isn't quite as good as the QFM but on par with the bendix HD. I'd buy these again for sure