User Tag List

Thread: MPS 6 Aftermarket Rear diff mount

Default MPS 6 Aftermarket Rear diff mount

Hello everyone,

i'm after an aftermarket rear diff mount. I replaced a passenger side bushing with oem one a few months ago, and it's torn again - strange, as i only drive the car normally most of the time and definitely don't launch it hard. I was looking at Turbine Tech bushing replacement, but Turbine Tech have been taken over by NewAgeAutoParts and they are not making them at this stage. They offered me a CP-E mount, but it's nearly $400 with postage, which is more than i want to spend.

Anyone got a second hand mount or knows of a place i can get it cheaper? Or, perhaps, replacement bushings that are stronger than factory ones?

Any advice appreciated.
    Last edited by SydRuss; 07-06-2015 at 06:34 PM.

the turbine tech are only bushings any way...
    i have them in and cant complain but havent launched it lol..
    i guess if you goto a place that can make you 80 duro bushings to your spec you might save a dollar or 2?... i have a OEM rear diff mount ( maybe) if you need it to get measurments etc

Thanks for the advice. I've put it on hold for now, just busy with other things. I've also discovered a crack in the rubber boot at the front [CV?] joint of the main shaft, and all the green grease is spitting around. So that's another headache that I have to sort out...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk