User Tag List

View Poll Results: THE ORANJE Mazda3 MPS - Yay or Nay?

Voters
71. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ohhhhh Yay

16 22.54%
  • Yay

27 38.03%
  • Nay

9 12.68%
  • Nooooo Way

19 26.76%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: THE ORANJE Mazda3 MPS

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by MPS 250 PLUS View Post
    Gday mate. You were true to your word and I spotted you flying the orange flag this morning. Sorry the Dutch didn't get up. Your car looks good though.
    Thanks mate

---------- Post added at 10:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by pockets View Post
    I still want to know if you can see out of it ok
    Can see out of it just fine, its a one way film champ... Sorry for delay in reply

Good to see you about again!

I love the look of your orange Mps ,I have orange hi lites on my aurora blue Mps I think we should start Team Orange also the colour for the Targa Mazda Motorsport Mps as well with black

Col
    THE COLON FILES
    Coming soon

Blog Entries

+1 for individual expression.

I think I'm going to put my avatar on my back window like that. I'll have it black though fading the avatar into the centre.
    Looking through from inside is a bit like looking through a tint. It's surprising the first time you have a close look.
    I know a few places locally I could get it done.

Sometime down the track might change the rear badging from "mazda 3 mps" to "mps 3 SP-R"
    Some white "striping" and a nose job and......but no orang though.

If I coated my TMIC shroud orange, will that qualify me for team orange? I'm already amused by the looks on people faces when they look at it then then look at me to ask why......

Orange FTW!

Food for thought- the more one makes a vehicle "ones own" with cosmetic changes, the more exclusively it becomes beautiful in the eyes of it's owner (or custodian) and less consistently beautiful in the eyes of everyone else.
    "Blue Meanie" 2007 Aurora Blue MPS 3 - 18x8.5+44 SSR GTX01 - 235/40R18 Michelin PS5 - 3.5" ETS TMIC - CPE stg 2 mount - HKS/CPE BPV - 2XS inlet - 2XS short shift - Corksport turbo manifold - HT 98 octane tune - Leather/Aluminium handbrake - Momo shifty knob - 7" touchscreen - JDM Mazda Retractable dashtop screen assembly - Bespoke Raspberry Pi Android based GPS/Carplay and instrumentation - 36AH reserve battery and C-TEK isolator - TEIN Street Advanced coilovers 1" drop - Superpro bushings - 220Kw/410Nm.

"Lipstick" 2013 Velocity Red MPS 3 - 18x7.5+48 Enkei RPF1 -225/40R18 Federal RS-RR - CPE TMIC - COBB inlet - CPE stg 2 mount - COBB Stage 1 98 octane tune - COBB shifty knob - 2XS short shift - 2XS turbo manifold.

I like it.

Very tidy ride mate.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nexus View Post
    If I coated my TMIC shroud orange, will that qualify me for team orange? I'm already amused by the looks on people faces when they look at it then then look at me to ask why......
    I'll tell them it's painted "covert agent orange"!
    "Blue Meanie" 2007 Aurora Blue MPS 3 - 18x8.5+44 SSR GTX01 - 235/40R18 Michelin PS5 - 3.5" ETS TMIC - CPE stg 2 mount - HKS/CPE BPV - 2XS inlet - 2XS short shift - Corksport turbo manifold - HT 98 octane tune - Leather/Aluminium handbrake - Momo shifty knob - 7" touchscreen - JDM Mazda Retractable dashtop screen assembly - Bespoke Raspberry Pi Android based GPS/Carplay and instrumentation - 36AH reserve battery and C-TEK isolator - TEIN Street Advanced coilovers 1" drop - Superpro bushings - 220Kw/410Nm.

"Lipstick" 2013 Velocity Red MPS 3 - 18x7.5+48 Enkei RPF1 -225/40R18 Federal RS-RR - CPE TMIC - COBB inlet - CPE stg 2 mount - COBB Stage 1 98 octane tune - COBB shifty knob - 2XS short shift - 2XS turbo manifold.

I have seen this car at MPSG?

Quote Originally Posted by blackbetty View Post
    Velocity red is cool its just the other 'pretend red'
    Glad you cleared that up Melly poo .

---------- Post added at 03:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:33 PM ----------

Car looks great Oranje. You've obviously put a lot of time and love into it!!!
    GENII 2009 MPS VR POV PACK | TIPS THANKS TO MAZDA3MPS (IAN) | KUMHO KU36 235/40/18 TYRES | PRIMA PAINT PROTECTION BY ZAS | LAKIN CUSTOM PLATES | MPS & OZMPSCLUB.COM BRUSHED ALUMINIUM DECALS (THEY COUNT AS MODS RIGHT?)| WISHLIST...60 DURO REAR ENGINE MOUNT | RIMS PAINTED/GT RIMS

i LOVE the colour

BUT dislike Chrome side badges, badges, rear decal, side indicator chrome bleh

no but seriously I LOVE this colour and I would actually consider doing this to my car if i had the money but I would strip all the badges off leaving the mazda one on the rear left chrome, Badgeless front grille and kaboosh

The 2011 Targa gen 2 's new livery is electric orange , the SS Vayron is orange & carbon fibre , the new racing red so to speak .

Col

I like the orange, the rear window I am not a fan of tho.

There's nothing wrong with an eccentric color, but I don't like trinketry very much, badges, stickers, skirts, chrome, LED's etc. ick. Not my thing.

I really like that color on the XR5T tho, and it looks just as good on the MPS.
    Last edited by Reedy; 30-06-2011 at 09:43 PM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234