User Tag List

Thread: MPS 6 Wheel Alignment Specs

Default MPS 6 Wheel Alignment Specs

just returned form my second wheel alignment on my 2005 Mazda 6 MPS after a new tyre purchase (Yokohama V105 Advans). The specs from the two wheel alignments (attached), first at purchase and the second 6 months later after around 7000km. The first alignment was after I had lubed the steering column so there was some adjustment to be made. The second, strangely, not only had some weird rear end results, but the final specs for the same vehicle are different. There are few questions I have for fellow owners:

1. Which final specs are the right ones for an MPS 6 (what are the best specs for street use?)

2. What are the best specs for street use

3. Considering no mechanical work had been done to the car prior to the second alignment and the wheel alignment place said there was nothing loose in the rear end, why the huge misalignment, do they know what they are doing or is there something I am missing here?
    Attached Files Attached Files

Finally found someone who knows about wheel alignments, Peter at Road2Race at West Gosford. Sorted out the MPS 6, finding the last wheel alignment was making the car crab (rear was rubbish set-up). He set it up for my Advans and driving style. Highly recommend these guys to anyone looking for a real alignment by someone with lots of experience with modified cars.

I can vouch for Pete at Road2Race myself, car always feels heaps better after getting him to fix wheel alignments from Bob Jane...