User Tag List

Thread: throttle position wtf?

1. Default throttle position wtf?

Ever since i reflashed my stock BK 3 back to stage 0 tune(cobb AP) i havnt been able to take a decent 3rd gear WOT log. Throttle position climbs soo slowly and never goes above 76 in 3rd. I notice in 5th and 6th climbs to 85 almost immediately..
    attached two 3rd gear wot attempts on two different days.

Whats the go here?
    Attached Files Attached Files

2. Default

Throttle position doesnt normally go above 76%. You should add the APP (Accelerator pedal position) to the list of logged variables.

Also, Perhaps try and reflash. And yes, the car will feel sluggish going back to stage 0 from either stage 1 or 2

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by allo80 View Post
    Throttle position doesnt normally go above 76%. You should add the APP (Accelerator pedal position) to the list of logged variables.

Also, Perhaps try and reflash. And yes, the car will feel sluggish going back to stage 0 from either stage 1 or 2
    reflash to stage 0 from stage 0? i dont mean to sound skeptical but ..please explain? It actually doesnt feel that sluggish compared to the stage1 98 tune, which is why im so surprised to see the low throttle position figures. I will look into adding APP to the logged variables tonight. I guess this is so i can compare the two?

4. Default

Suggested a reflash just in case something didnt go quite according to plan.