User Tag List

Thread: Bridgestone Firestone TZ700 Tyre

1. Default Bridgestone Firestone TZ700 Tyre

The Bridgestone Firestone TZ700Tyre offers the perfect balance between comfort, safety and affordability. With excellent stability and safe handling in wet and dry conditions, and offering a smooth, quiet ride, it’s the ideal touring tyre for passenger cars.

• Outstanding performance and safety in wet and dry
    • Highly responsive steering
    • Smooth, quiet and comfortable ride
    • Lower rolling resistance for better fuel economy
    • Low road noise
    • Longer tyre wear life

Firestone tyres for passenger cars, SUVs, 4x4s and commercial vehicles deliver superior handling, a quieter, more comfortable ride and great value for money. Which makes them the logical choice in good all round tyres for year round driving.

The TZ700 is one of the most popular Firestone tyres in Australia. It’s perfect for drivers seeking the enhanced performance and safety of a modern tyre, combined with the comfort and low noise of a touring tyre. The technology and research behind the TZ700 tread pattern ensures reduced noise for the life of the tyre through reduced irregular wear.

For more information on available sizes, feature and performance ratings for the Firestone TZ700 visit: https://www.bridgestonetyres.com.au/firestone-tz700

To find your local Bridgestone Store and get a quote visit: https://www.bridgestonetyres.com.au/find-stores/

Just got a set of these for the girlfriend's tiida (185/65/15), rather happy with them, at least in the dry anyways... Hasn't rained since we got them...

Well priced too, at $440 for the set!
    Last edited by SarcasticOne; 29-01-2015 at 07:38 PM.

My most recent set of tyres on the MPS were these. I was reasonably happy with them, considering I commute about 30,000km/year, they were pretty much ideal for what I wanted.

With wheel alignments every 5000km I still have chewed through them in 1 year (~30,000km). So, even though they're more a touring tyre instead of sports I didn't get much more use out of them.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by zacman View Post
    My most recent set of tyres on the MPS were these. I was reasonably happy with them, considering I commute about 30,000km/year, they were pretty much ideal for what I wanted.

With wheel alignments every 5000km I still have chewed through them in 1 year (~30,000km). So, even though they're more a touring tyre instead of sports I didn't get much more use out of them.
    Thanks for your question. There are many factors which affect the wear-life of a tyre, including road conditions, driving preferences and the type of vehicle the tyres are fitted to. We’d recommend that you pay one of our team in store a visit to explore a potentially better suited tyre. You can find your nearest store directly via http://bit.ly/15cJq6W

We appreciate the feedback provided here. Please let us know if there’s anything more that we can do to help.

5. Default

Thanks for your question. There are many factors which affect the wear-life of a tyre, including road conditions, driving preferences and the type of vehicle the tyres are fitted to. We’d recommend that you pay one of our team in store a visit to explore a potentially better suited tyre. You can find your nearest store directly via http://bit.ly/15cJq6W

We appreciate the feedback provided here. Please let us know if there’s anything more that we can do to help.

6. Default

We appreciate the feedback provided here. Please let us know if there’s anything more that we can do to help