User Tag List

Thread: Cobb DP & CBE

Default Cobb DP & CBE

Hi, just wondering if anyone has it here is Aus ?? or if anyone supplies it.. review on US forums had me sold as i don't want a loud in your face system but still all the performance.

Is it just the fact that it was released later then its competitors and now the exchange rate is up shi** creek no one has made the plunge ?

Also is there any chance MPS garage might stock it at some stage ?

anyway just thought i would ask... see what people know...

BLACK 06 MPS3 - HKS SRi/K&N - SU REM - TWM STS & Bushings - Custom MP

why not grab the dump and get a decent zorst place to make you up a custom cat back with a muffler to suit your needs.... Will be a lot less hassle and $$

because i like sprite... and image is everything..... lol

nah i dunno.. i like the fact that it has proven gains with it... db levels e.t.c. and the review has audio files so u can hear how it sounds, and all reports say it is of quality... really if i had the spare $$$ i would be getting a CES system..

anyway wasn't really my question as to whether i should get it.. more where to .. i havnt seen anyone with one in Aus yet ?? and don't fancy the exchange buying from street unit or direct from cobb...

BLACK 06 MPS3 - HKS SRi/K&N - SU REM - TWM STS & Bushings - Custom MP

Blog Entries

CES is where its at. If I had the money - I'd be getting one of them!

^^^ for local most definitely..

If I was to import a kit, I'd definitely consider it, Cobb do have a brilliant finish on all there parts.. Front swaybar on teh other hand

MPS Garage is stocking it.

Just had a quick squiz on their website:

Here is the link to it: http://mpsgarage.com.au/shop/product/1150/cobb-3

But for the price I would go for a CorkSport system(click here), cheaper than anywhere i've seen apart from ebay!

CorkSport FMIC with Cold Air Induction, , Cork Sport Cat Back, CPE Standback with PNP, TurboSmart BOV, Custom Highflow Cat with CorkSports Downpipe,Pauter Rods, CP Pistons,ARP Head Studs, BIGGER TURBO COMING, Pre-ordered a Stage 3 CPE Engine.

Just had another look,

For the price, I would go with the CPE Downpipe. It's the best downpipe on the market!

I'll email Aaron and ask if he's going to stock the Cobb Downpipe, cause i can't see it on the site!

hmm interesting i looked yesterday and it wasn't there.. now it is... haha... cool

i am not really comparing price... rather the note and volume it produces... CPE DP and the Cobb CBE might be a good combo... see how we do... need some extra coin !!

Quote Originally Posted by lazydog View Post
    Just had another look,

For the price, I would go with the CPE Downpipe. It's the best downpipe on the market!

I'll email Aaron and ask if he's going to stock the Cobb Downpipe, cause i can't see it on the site!
    You really need to stop deep throating CP-Es knob.
    Quote Originally Posted by Street Road Laino View Post
    I'm never drinking again

lol...

No need to be like that 2000MN.

Paul was asking about a Cobb system and everyone else starts talking about the CES gear which has been installed on minority market. The Cpe gear has been exposed to alot more volume and more importantly MORE testing.

Any tom dick and harry over here can make an exhaust system or Front Mount kits for our cars, but there is no one around in Australia that has done the testing that CPE or CorkSport or any of the american companies have done, simply because it's not cost efficient!
    CorkSport FMIC with Cold Air Induction, , Cork Sport Cat Back, CPE Standback with PNP, TurboSmart BOV, Custom Highflow Cat with CorkSports Downpipe,Pauter Rods, CP Pistons,ARP Head Studs, BIGGER TURBO COMING, Pre-ordered a Stage 3 CPE Engine.

12. Default

HEY, HEY, guys
    There's no need for that some had a question on a product & people answered.
    Yes the premium American companies part are more expensive, but that is because of the R&D on these products like lazydog has said. Yes any one can weld up an exhaust system, Its making it fit a work is the trick.

At the end of the day when a question like this is posted up every one will have some thing different to say. Take it on board, But you should go for what you want, Not what the other forum members tell you to buy.

The COBB exhaust's will be in stock soon
    CP-e in stock NOW

Quote Originally Posted by lazydog View Post
    Just had another look,

All good mate, just stirring
    Quote Originally Posted by Street Road Laino View Post
    I'm never drinking again

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 2000MN View Post
    All good mate, just stirring
    2014 Mk7 Golf R | DSG | Reflex Silver | Leather | Drive Assist | Bi-Xenon Headlights
    1981 Lincoln Town Car | Auto | 80s Cream | 90s brown interior | 5.0L V8 | Currently no working headlights

that said...

i want to deep throat them! i mean how good are they

J/K

Blog Entries

We had our suspicions...

Although what i would do to CorkSport would take it to another level!

hahaha

Seriously i just appreciate good engineering!

18. Default

mine there for the lady's only