User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New '06 MPS3 owner eastern suburbs

I saw the exact same mps in the carpark across the road from westpac. Had to double back when I saw a chick get in and noticed the FMIC

2. Default i know the one

Quote Originally Posted by Chady View Post
    I saw the exact same mps in the carpark across the road from westpac. Had to double back when I saw a chick get in and noticed the FMIC

i know the car

i nearly bought it - she had it on carsales for 16,000 with 120,000 on it

i bought another cosmic blue one and am also in Ringwood.

It's stock for the moment but i need to do REM asap. Thinking about ordering direct from Corksport, unless anyone knows of a local distributor?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by nas711 View Post
    Saw another Red gen2 MPS today cruising the Warby highway. I thought I was the only 1! Eastern represent is growing!

I'm in a Stock Cosmic Blue 3mps in Ringwood!

Look out for me

We should do a cruise for the ringwood and eastern mps guys

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

5. Default

Yeah im keen MPS love is growing around ringwood and eastern area
    Last edited by Wingrove; 22-06-2015 at 11:22 AM.

6. Default

am keen!

7. Post parts...

now that i know there are some other locals here (ringwood area haha)

Have any of you dealt with mps garage?

I've read SO MUCH negativity about them on here but seeing as how i'm new, i was wondering if it's worth a shot ordering a CPE stage2 RMM from them as i need it in a timely manner and they say they have it in stock..

Hey dude i'll tell you my experiences with MPS garage.

I wanted a CPE intercooler. I emailed sales@mpsgarage.com.au. That day I got a reply with "yes we have a CPE cooler in stock and ready to go". I placed an order and a few days later I recieved the cooler.

The only quirk with their system is that it does not calculate shipping into total (seperate cost) and their "stock" levels is not a true indicator. Email ALWAYS first. Everytime I email, I get a reply within a day or two. Daniel I think it is.
    2010 Gen 2 - "SPOOOL" (VIC) - Fully bolted

CORKSPORT TURBO | COBB AP3 | COBB DOWNPIPE | COBB REM | AUTOTECH HPFP | CORK SPORT 3" PS MAF INTAKE | COBB SF AB | CPE TMIC | CPE HEADERS | COBB 3 PORT EBCS | 3 BAR MAP| PEDDERS COILOVERS | DBA T4 SLOTTED ROTORS | CORKSPORT EYELIDS| FORGE V1 BPV| | MAGNAFLOW CUSTOM | VELOCITY RED | PEARL 2PAC STOCK RIMS | DUAL TUNED BY HPF ON E30

I am keen!
    2010 Gen 2 - "SPOOOL" (VIC) - Fully bolted

CORKSPORT TURBO | COBB AP3 | COBB DOWNPIPE | COBB REM | AUTOTECH HPFP | CORK SPORT 3" PS MAF INTAKE | COBB SF AB | CPE TMIC | CPE HEADERS | COBB 3 PORT EBCS | 3 BAR MAP| PEDDERS COILOVERS | DBA T4 SLOTTED ROTORS | CORKSPORT EYELIDS| FORGE V1 BPV| | MAGNAFLOW CUSTOM | VELOCITY RED | PEARL 2PAC STOCK RIMS | DUAL TUNED BY HPF ON E30

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by nas711 View Post
    Hey dude i'll tell you my experiences with MPS garage.

I wanted a CPE intercooler. I emailed sales@mpsgarage.com.au. That day I got a reply with "yes we have a CPE cooler in stock and ready to go". I placed an order and a few days later I recieved the cooler.

The only quirk with their system is that it does not calculate shipping into total (seperate cost) and their "stock" levels is not a true indicator. Email ALWAYS first. Everytime I email, I get a reply within a day or two. Daniel I think it is.

Thanks ! That puts my mind at ease seeing as i just placed my order with MPS Garage for my Stage 2 CPE RMM.

I needed it urgently and i liked the idea of the Stage 2 a lot more than just replacing the 1 bush.

Ive bought a few things off Daniel MPS Garage. I usually just e-mail him and get a quote sent with shipping included. He hasnt responded for 2 weeks though..

He responded to be me last night about some spark plugs. Emailed him at 9pm, he got back to be by 11.

13. Default

I've bought my ap, cobb intake and rem from horsepower factory in dandenong. Call up Matt and see what they have in stock as they do the cobb power stage packs. Local compared to mps garage makes me feel less nervous

At the first sight of spring I might organise a meet/cruise for the guys around Ringwood area.
    Any suggestions on roads? I usually do Marysville -> Warburton

You guys on MPS Owners FB Page?

15. Default

At the first sight of spring I might organise a meet/cruise for the guys around Ringwood area.
    Any suggestions on roads? I usually do Marysville -> Warburton

You guys on MPS Owners FB Page?
    Im down

Sounds like a good drive

Im from ringwood

I'm going to springy motors dyno day on 25th July. We could go cruising after

Man I live kinda near Warby, I aint crusing my area!! haha

18. Default

I'm going to springy motors dyno day on 25th July. We could go cruising after

Do you drive around Mooroolbark area?

I saw a black mps3 gen1 in Mooroolbark last night near five ways

Nah only ringwood

20. Default

i work saturdays which suck. but i did see a silver Gen 2 at exeter road about 1.30 hours ago haha

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast