User Tag List

Thread: 3 MPS CarBra or similar - Ideas?

Default 3 MPS CarBra or similar - Ideas?

Hey all,

Right after I receive my car next week I have to do a road trip to Canberra. Does any one recommend, or violently not recommend, the use of a car bra or similar. My current car has a hell of a lot of stone chips etc from long road trips..

I know that carbra.com.au does one for the 3 MPS.

Any advice on a decent product?

Andy

Hey Andy, I can't see a problem with a CarBRa aside from aesthetics, make sure they don't cover the vents for the intercooler and you should be fine!

Sorry also if it's a boy car, make sure it's a CarBro

Blog Entries

I have a carbra for the MPS that is sitting in my garage gathering dust.

I'm keeping it for when I do a road trip.

Although, I'm not sure that will happen...so if you're interested PM me and I might consider selling it.

4. Default

I sold my spare tyre to a guy in the Blue mountains, he rocked up in his MPS3 with that invisible car bra thing on ... was more invisible than I thought it would be ... so why you heading to our lovely neck of the woods ?

Interesting.. Havent heard about these 'invisible' ones, might look them up. Im heading down for work for a couple of days - am going to take a few days off either side to take the MPS for a drive ;-)

Thanks Arm - might chat to you about that one - maybe we can make a deal...

Still waiting for the car by the way. Has been picked up, leaving Vic on Monday, In Bris hopefully on Wed :-) Good times!!!

6. Default

You got your car yet ?

Quote Originally Posted by blackbetty View Post
    I sold my spare tyre to a guy in the Blue mountains, he rocked up in his MPS3 with that invisible car bra thing on ... was more invisible than I thought it would be ... so why you heading to our lovely neck of the woods ?
    Yeah and Nickows has it on his White 6 MPS and its really hard to see it and he does lots of country driving and he says its the goods....
    マツダスピード