User Tag List

Thread: NEW! DOC Race Exhaust Manifold

1. Default NEW! DOC Race Exhaust Manifold

Please join me in welcoming the DOC Race Exhaust Manifold to the Mazdaspeed Platform!

The DOC Race turbo exhaust manifold is a perfect way to compliment your factory style turbo setup. Whether you are still on a factory turbocharger and want more efficiency or you're needing to pair a bigger turbo with a stock style flange with a higher flowing manifold than stock, this is a great way to do it.

Constructed of schedule 40 stainless steel tubing and hand crafted, beautiful TIG welds, this manifold will hold up to any turbo you put on the end of it and will help flow as much exhaust gas to it as quickly and efficiently as possible. Thick flanges come standard so all angles are covered in order to make this a quality, well built turbo manifold.

The DOC Race Exhaust Manifold is $795 and includes shipping to the Continental US.

Click the pictures to see this manifold on our website!

2. Default

Just wanted to let you guys know that we will be including 4 studs and nuts for the turbo to manifold connection as well as the turbo to manifold gasket with the purchase of this manifold.

Not bad do they do ceramic coating, I sit and stare at the quality of the ceramic coated full race mani i bought off you guys a few weeks ago.

4. Default

Doc Race doesn't coat them but we have a local coater that we would use if someone wanted to get it coated.

5. Default

These are part of the tax sale!

6. Default

Seriously nice manifold for a great price!