User Tag List

Thread: New MPS3 owner

Default New MPS3 owner

Hey guys, new gen1 mps3 owner here. It's my first MPS and definitely won't be my last.

I bought the car pretty much stock except for a 3" TBE so plans are to slowly mod starting with a Cobb ap v3, then fuel pump, intake, etc. all the usual stuff.

Which brings me to my first question. Where did everyone buy their access ports?

Cheers in advance.

Send @EdgeAutosport.com a PM here, they'll do you a deal
    Might take a while with holidays etc...

Thanks will do.

Welcome mate, nice choice! Another option worth considering is buying one from Stratified. When you buy from them they'll include a flash tune customised to your current mods for free. You also have the option of including HPFP internals with your purchase. If I were starting out again this is how I'd do it, before moving onto a full custom tune once you finalise your mod list

Sounds good I'll give them a look. Thanks.

Stratified also do awesomely fast shipping and are pretty good to deal with, so +1 to them and edge.

Also, if you find any Australian suppliers, do some research on this site about their reputations before you fork out any money...

Thanks Lachlan I just bought one from edge. Great communication, good price. I just wish the exchange rate was better. Actually no I don't, then I'd be out of a job.. Anyway thanks for the suggestions guys.