User Tag List

Thread: Holy Deals Batman! Black Friday is here!

1. Default Holy Deals Batman! Black Friday is here!

You thought it would never come, but our Black Friday Sale is finally here. This years sale will be a little different. As we've been learning each year and trying to make it easier for you guys we've evolved from the simple PM me for the deal approach to the coupon code approach which worked way more efficiently. However, the problem with the coupon code method makes it so different items at different discount levels can't be purchased at the same time. So this year we have solved that issue by removing the coupon codes entirely. So for this year, all you need to do to get the discount is add the item to your cart. The discount will be applied automatically to whatever you add.

As for the sale price, the discount break down is as follows...

We have 112 manufacturers that are discounted. Of those 112 manufactures, 72 are at 10% off, 23 are at 5% off, 8 are at 15% off, and 5 are at 20% off.

Manufactures on sale are as follows.

AEM, Aeromotive, AFE, Agency Power, Aquamist, ARK Performance, ARP, ATP Turbo, Autotech, Beatrush, Bilstein, Blouch, Boomba Racing, Borla, Brian Crower, Carrillo, Clevite, Clutch Masters, Cobb Tuning, Cometic, CP Pistons, cp-e, Cusco, DBA, DC Sports, Deatschwerks, DEI, Denso, Devil's Own, Driveshaft Shop, Eagle, EBC Brakes, Eibach, ETS, Fast Brakes, Fidanza, Forge Motorsport, Forgestar, Full Race, Gates, Go Fast Bits, Goodridge, Gram Lights, Greddy, Grimmspeed, GSC, H&R, Hallman, HKS, Hotchkis, HTP, Hypertech, Injector Dynamics, Injen, Invidia, ISC Suspension, JBR, JE Pistons, JM Fabrications, K&N, K1, Killer B Motorsport, Koni, Koyorad, Kozmic Motorsports, Ksport, KW Suspension, Magnaflow, Mahle, Mazda OEM, MBRP, Megan Racing, Milltek, Mishimoto, Motul, Mountune, Muteki, NGK, NRG Innovations, Okada Projects, PERM Tuning, Perrin Performance, Precision Turbo, Process West, Quaife, Racecomp Engineering, Redline, Royal Purple, Seibon, Skunk2, Snow Performance, South Bend Clutch, SPC Performance, Spec Clutch, ST Suspensions, StopTech, Supertech, Swift Springs, Tanabe, Techna-Fit, Tein, Tial, Tomei, Torque Solution, Turbosmart, TurboXS, Ultimate Racing, Walbro, Whiteline, Wilwood, Wiseco

We will be out of the office for Thanksgiving, but we will be back for Black Friday so if you guys need anything let us know!

Happy Thanksgiving, and Happy Shopping!!

Why me haz no moniez for this!!!!!!!!!!

Hopefully the Tax time sale is as good

Just saved $300 on my order

Got mine in! Thanks @EdgeAutosport.com

5. Default

Thanks for all the orders guys! Let me know if you need anything or if you have any questions!

6. Default

You guys have through midnight tonight to save on pretty much everything on the website. If you have any questions or anything, just send me a PM and I'll still honor the sale tomorrow.

7. Default

Well guys, the sale is over...

Or is it??

The Black Friday Sale will carry on through tonight at midnight so you guys now have one final day to save before website pricing goes back to normal. Let me know if you have any questions!

Just putting a huge thank you out there to Alan & EdgeAutosport for honouring this sale even though I got an order in late!